Chapter 7

THE NEXT DAY

AVIANA POV

When I woke up this morning, I only had one thing on my mind, THE DATE. Tonight I had a date with the one man that has not been able to leave my mind since the moment I first saw him. That clouded my mind with needs, wants and fantasies. Lord knows I didn't need another man right now, not after my ex.

But as the day went on and I cooked breakfast, cleaned my house and did a little  grocery shopping with Ashley and Selena, It was now 4PM and we were on the way to the mall so we can grab me something to wear, since Selena said "I didn't have anything sexy to wear for my date."

I tried on many thing and couldn't find anything that wasn't to much and that wasn't me.

"Hey ladies, the store will be closing in 10 minutes." The same lady that greeted us when we first came in spoke.

As I turned around to speak to her, my eyes glanced to the left and seen a beautiful black halter neckline long sleeve lace dress that would stop just above my knee. It was just what I was looking for. I turned and looked at the girls and pointed at the dress. They both nodded an I walked over, grabbing it off the shelf. I paid for it and glance at the time, It was already 6PM and he said he will pick me up at 8PM.

We left the store and hurried into my black 2016 Nissan Altima. I loved my car. We arrived home in fifteen minutes, Selena told me to hurry up and take a shower. Once I was done, it was 6:45. I walk out my shower door and walked to my sink to brush my teeth. Don't want to go on a date with my breath stinking. I got done and walked into my room, I seen Selena and Ashley waiting for me, ready to help with my hair and make-up. Looking at them, I just shook my head.

Ashley blowed dry my long hair and wand it for loose curls, just how I like it. Selena did my make-up lightly, since she knows I don't wear make-up that often. She uses gold eyeshadow, black eye liner and mascara. Light foundation and blush. After they were done, I put on lotion and then slid on my dress. It hung tightly to my skin to show off my curves. I walked into my walk-in closet and grabbed my black heels that had gold around the edges. As I sat on the bed and put them on, I heard the doorbell ring. I looked at the clock and seen it was 8:05pm, So I knew it was him. I stood up and took a few deep breaths, I was nervous but excited. I opened the door and walked downstairs, looking towards the front door, I seen him and damn he looked good. Wearing Black dress suit pants, with a matching jacket and a white button up shirt. He stood there with flowers in his hands and a smile upon his face.

When he knew I was staring at him up and down, I blushed.

"You look beautiful." He said.

************************************

KAI POV

She walked down the steps, her hand on the railing to make sure she didn't fall. I look her up and down, She was wearing a beautiful black lace dress that compliments her curves. I couldn't stop staring at her. I felt this pull in my chest. She was defiantly the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I couldn't do anything besides stand there looking starstruck on her.

"You look Beautiful." I said.

She slowly walked to me. I hand her the flowers and she looked at them and then looked at me blushing. "They are beautiful and You don't look to bad yourself" she said.

She handed the flowers to the girl that answered the door. She asked her to put them in water for her and the girl nodded her head and winked at her. She mumbled something to her and she looked embarrassed. Her cheeks were red as a tomatoe and I couldn't do anything but smirk.