Then I see Ashley make an appreance. Everyonce gasp at how beautiful she looked. She held her head high and her vale covers her face but you can see how she was smiling bright. She wasnt looking at nobody but Ethan. Her arm locked with our dad and I couldnt stop the tears from coming. I turn to look at Ethan and he is wiping his eyes. You could see the love in his eyes. They shines at her like she was the only person in the room.

They finally reached the steps and dad kissed her head and handed her hand to Ethan. He walked up the few steps with her an turned to face her. He took a deep breath pulled her vale from infront of her face. He gasp "You look amazing baby." She blushed "You look very handsome Mr. Carter." They just stared at each other and I couldnt help but look at Kai. He looked amazing in his Black suit and white button up.

The preacher started speaking.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Ashley Garrett and Ethan Carter in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so they have decided to live together as husband and wife. Carter do you vows and would you like to go first?" He nods is head. He then grabs ashley hands in both of his.

"Ashley, when we first got together I fell madly in love with you. When you disappeared on me, It broke my heart. But I have you back and now you are mine and cant leave me. I use to tell you this every day before you left, but what better day to repeat it than today. You are the love of my life. You are my best friend, no offence Kai." Everyone laughs, "You're my love, you're my inspiration. You make every day better and you make me better. I promise to love you unconditionally through thick and thin and sickness and health. I promise to accomplish one of the greatest streaks any human could ever wish to pursue- to tell you I love every single day for the rest of our lives (which by my calculations should be around 36,500 more consecutive days if we live to be 130 years old.)" Everyone laughs again, even Ashley but she got tears in her eyes. "I promise that as we adventure through the rest of our lives together, Ill always be by your side loving you, pushingyou and celebrating with you. I will always put you first and give you my absolute best for the rest of my days. I love you so much."

Everyone was in tears. His vows were beautiful.

"That was amazing Ethan. Now Ashley, Would you like to say your?" She nods and looks back at Ethan.

"Well I dont know how im going to top yours. But here I go. When I left, your heart was not the only one broken. I needed to be there for my family and I did. I never realized that you were my family until it was to late. I dont regret my choice. I never will, because it brung you right back to me. Ethan, I choose you. I choose you to be no other than yourself, loving what i know of you, and trusting who you will become. I will respect you and honor you always and in all ways. With you I pledge to repair any damage cause then and in the future. I take you as my spouse, lover and bestfriend (Sorry Aviana). I take you to have and to hold in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward. In this world and the next. Every love story is beautiful but our is my favorite. I love you Ethan."

Once she finished I looked in Ethans eyes and saw so much love. He couldnt help himself, he smashed his lips onto her. The preacher cleared his throat. Kai pulled Ethan off Ashley. "Not just yet Yall." The preacher said. "Im sorry, I couldnt help it." Ethan said and everyone laughed.

"Ethan, do you take Ashley, to be your wife? Do you pledge to share your like openly with her and to speak the truth to her in love?"

"I DO."

"Will you comfort her, honor her and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, so long as you both shall live?"

"I WILL."