"Excuse me but Logan's the only nerd here," Roman scoffs.

"Normally I would take offense at that but you are factually correct." Logan adds, "For once."

"Ohhhhhh." Patton laughs at the burn as Deceit pets a snake and Remus eats some deodorant. Virgil snorts but covers his mouth in terror.

"Logan for the win," Thomas cheers.

"So Thomas, why are we making a video?" Dee asks.

"Well I kinda need to address last night, plus everyone else is occupied." Off screen we can hear Talyn and Joan cheering for a fight as Terrence yells no, then the clanging of metal against metal. "And Roman and Valerie are sword fighting with my spoons." 

"You never should have introduced those two to each other," Logan observes.

"You could say it was a metal catastrophe." 

"Was- was that supposed to be a pun?" Deceit asks, confused.

"Oh, like a mega catastrophe!" Roman explains.

"Ohhhhhhh."

"That was worst than Jeffrey Dahmer," Remus cackles.

"Hey be nice," Thomas defends, "it's not his fault I stayed up late."

"Indeed it's all our faults as we are all parts of you," Logan fact checks.

Virgil groans. "Okay so no one's actually going to pay attention. LISTEN UP," his panic voice kicks in, everyone immediately snapping their focus on Virgil. "WE CAME OUT TO THE WHOLD WORLD AND NOW OUR PAST IS BEING BROUGHT UP. I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING MOVING US ALL TO CANADA."

"Please don't," Emile whimpers, rising up next to Thomas. 

"Babe!" Remy screeches, rising up on the opposite side of Thomas. "We're not suppose to be here!"

"Emile! Remy!" Patton cheers, vibrating from happiness. "You guys are finally here!"

"Ah, Doctor, how nice to see you again," Logan greets.

"Sup Rems?" Virgil smirks at Remy. 

"Wait you know Remy too?" Roman asks Virgil, shocked.

"Um, hi? You guys don't normally pop up," Thomas says, staring at the two who haven't ever appeared in a video with the other sides up until now.

"Is it just me or is it cramped?" Emile asks, confused.

"Of course I know Remy, he's my bitch friend," Virgil explains to Roman.

"Bitch friend?"

"Ya know, the person you bitch with about life and the government. Bitch friend."

"Ohhh. I know him because I partner up with him for dreams, if he's in the mood for dreaming that is."

"I figured as much."

"Please don't move to Canada, we'll be far away from everyone we know!" Emile pleads. "It's bad for mental health!"

"I don't want to move," Thomas confesses. "But Virgil has a point; there's a lot that's being dug up...."

"But that's no reason to move!" Roman argues. "Thomas, we must carry on and be strong!" He "Besides," he adds, "they can't get into our medical history."

"But they can find the headlines that mention all of us," Virgil points out. 

"And those did mention all our injuries," Logan muses.

"What if they find out about the-" Patton tries to continue but his hands cover his mouth. 

"Patton please don't," Deceit begs, obviously the one who is doing the censoring. "The last time we brought it up Joan and Talyn had to come and snap us out of it."