Chapter 19 - Hero Names!

Start from the beginning

"Um..." The cashier blushes as he stutters.

"Izuku, shut up for five seconds." Shouta glares at me. I don't think he understands.

"You were asking for it the moment you brought us here." He doesn't bother to respond to that. After we pay for the items, he forces us to leave. I sincerely hope we run into cops because that will be funny to see how he gets out of that situation. Shouta drags us into a new store that happens to be a costume store. Of course, I could care less about that right now, so I pull out my phone to text the group. The man is too focused on whatever goal he has anyway.

I'm Fucking Bored So I Created This Chat

Izuku: Alright, everyone is home, yes?

Everyone thumbs up Izuku's comment except Izuku.

Aoyama: You know how to make the night sparkle, moi!

Izuku: I hope so, darling!

Iida: Izuku, What were you thinking?

Izuku: That it was the fourth of July?

Iida: I can't help but worry about your mental health.

Momo: I have to agree with Iida.

Izuku: I don't think there is a problem.

Iida: How did you get the fireworks?

Izuku: Dark web.

Kaminari: I've been trying to get to that place for years! Help me, Izuku!

Izuku: Sure thing, son.

Kaminari: Thank you!

Iida: I should really report you.

Izuku: The worst they can do is put me in a mental hospital, and I can escape that easily! Can't be much harder than a police station!

Tokoyami: Where true darkness lies.

Iida: What!?

Izuku: The truth! Oh yeah, so Aizawa saw what happened, so if he asks ya'll how ya'll knew that was going to happen, just say you didn't and that I told you just to meet there.

Momo: And how do you know that?

Izuku: He found me and wrapped me up in his scarf like I'm a fucking child.

I slip my phone back in my pocket as we arrive at a particular section of the store. It has fucking headbands with cat ears and tails. Shouta picks up black ears and a tail, forces me to put them on, so I avoid stomach bruising, and we pay them. As I leave, I get back on my phone, keeping a close eye on the unaware man in front of me.

Kaminari: We need to save dad Kirishima Sero!

Sero: In case you haven't noticed, Izuku got himself stuck with one of the scariest teachers ever!

Kirishima: You have to admit that it is manly as hell.

Jiro: That is just stupidity.

Kirishima: He did give us a good show. I can join the mission.

Izuku: I'm good, I can outrun him.

Kaminari: What about your parents?

Izuku: Link (It's a picture of Izuku holding up a middle finger with his tongue out. The collar is still on him with a leash attached. Cat ears on.)