Skipped Chapter 1

These are the scenes which I deleted while writing the book

These are the scenes which I deleted while writing the book. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Dedicated to all my lovely readers cause I missed you all :)

But specially dedicated to CrazyCharacter15

•••

It was Shaym's last exam day, and I was not having any exam. However, I decided to go to college because today, our college was celebrating Holi. Final year students' last day of the exam was considered, as the Holi celebration in our college.

As usual, we the trio were present at college in the name of the combined study. The celebration was at three in the afternoon. Therefore, we thought to study from the library till the celebration time as we were, having an exam the next day.

Fathima and Anna informed us that they would come in the afternoon. The rest of my gang were lazy like, always and told they were not coming for the celebration.

Why so lazy, huh?

By teasing each other and stayinh still on the first page of the book, we sat in the library, without studying anything. Soon it was afternoon, time for our lunch and prayer. Talha received a call from one of his friends and went out of the library. I and, Jina thought to wait for him at our usual place near the cafeteria and rushed outside the library. We both sat on the stairs opposite the main gate area. I picked up my phone from the bag and started surfing as we had particularly nothing to do. After a few minutes, Jina slightly nudged me with her elbows and said,

"Naiza... look, Mr Cute."

I guess he is coming after writing his exam.

The college suddenly looked too crowded as students were coming out from exam halls.

I instantly stared at where he stood. He was standing near the main gate and talking to the watchman. After getting a slight glance at him, I swiftly lowered my gaze and scorned him. I even requested Jina to not, look at him and to ignore him. I didn't want him to catch us staring at him like always.

After some time, Shaym walked away from there and started to talk to his friends, blocking their way by standing in the middle.

Why is he blocking their way and talking with them?

We both got bored waiting for Talha. Hence, we got up from there and thought to sit somewhere else because the place where we were sitting started getting hot by the sun.

In a second, when I glanced at the direction where Shaym was standing with his friends, he was not with them and was missing. I nonchalantly whispered to Jina and asked,

"Where is Mr Cute? He was right here a few minutes back."

"Don't turn. He is right over there and let's act busy talking, " Jina whispered back.