Chapter 15

Weeks passed faster than a glider, and here I was already done with this vacation

Weeks passed faster than a glider, and here I was already done with this vacation. Everything around me started to deplete me to the core. And, I tried to kill my boredom by browsing why I was feeling like this.

'Boredom is emotional, and seldom psychical plight underwent when an individual is left without anything in particular to do, not interested in their surroundings, or feels that a day or period is dull or tedious.'

Yes, I am Boredom.

The surrounding around me was now nothing but inside my home, and the explanation was correct what Google said. I even had nothing particular to do.

I started missing college and especially all my friends. I never presumed that I would miss them like this, their presence, our counter-attacks, bunking classes, the time when the professor kicks us out and we gracefully stands up and goes out, missing my first hours, running for classes, singing from class, playing bingo and numerous other games from class, dozing off whilst sir taking class.

ARGH! I miss everything.

However, the one who was missing us much enormously was Talha. He said that he was coming here, to our city from his hometown, which was four hours from here and that too just to see us. I know, he was crazy sometimes but, travelling this much just to see us was quite excessive.

Jina came to my house, and together, we went to the café where Talha informed he would be reaching. He even ordered me to take that diary. As he and Jina wanted to read and make fun of me, therefore I took it with me.

By the time we reached there, Talha was already abiding for us, and as soon as he saw, the first thing he urged was, "Naiza, did you bring that diary? I nodded and beamed.

Both of them grabbed the diary from my bag and commenced reading it together. Shortly, their perpetual laughter began as I have foreseen. But I scorned it as it didn't matter to me anymore and even I used to grin reading those crazy, silly things which I did whenever I was near him.

Considering Talha and Jina formerly knew what was in the diary, also, there was no secret, hence I didn't mind them reading it. It was the first time in my life, proffering my personal diary to someone to read. But, this diary was way too different from my previous diaries. Consequently, that was also the reason why I gave them to read.

After a few minutes, I snatched back my diary from them as I felt jaded looking at them, giggling and reading.

"Enough of your readings! We are meeting after one whole month and here you both are so engrossed in reading my ridiculousness which you both already witnessed and experienced with me!"

"Sorry Naiza, it's just so good to read your stupidness again." Talha chuckled saying.

"Haha. VERY FUNNY." Now I was annoyed by him.