Chapter 7

The loud and oddly eerie clamours from the large speakers echoed and fluttered the surrounding which delighted the entire crowd in excitement

The loud and oddly eerie clamours from the large speakers echoed and fluttered the surrounding which delighted the entire crowd in excitement. Random melodious songs were played in the background whilst setting the speakers and orchestrating the crowd to stay circularly, for the people to dance in the middle.

I was tranquil in my astounded state after Shaym left saying about his flash mob. He appeared in front of me out of the blue which was wholly unexpected and remarkable. The bewildered plight in me just nodded and joined the mob instead of going to the cafe to have our favourite refreshing juice, which I and my friends planned whilst marching out of the classroom.

Surely, nothing happens as per our plans.

A huge truck loaded with tremendous drums and another truckload full of people dressed in the same blue coloured t-shirt came in to view. They parked the trucks near the parking lot and the people resembled as they belonged to a remarkable troop.

"Are we also having drums today?!" Anna frantically exclaimed.

"I think so." Replied Jina.

Woah, this day is getting more and more exciting.

Within no time, those people from the truck descended leisurely, took out their large war drums and hung it around their shoulders. This was a special type of drums known as war drums, which was large, should be hung around the body to play the drums with the mallets.

Drums were the driving force behind the percussive din that characterized the ancient art during the time of war. During that time, people either dance or fight in the war according to the rhythm. The main aim of this type of drums for the war was to energize your troop whilst terrifying your enemies.

Shaym along with his friends went towards the troop that just arrived and saw him instructing them something, showing actions with his hands.

Aww, he looks even cuter when he is serious.

The speakers were stopped abruptly, the drummers took their position opposite to where speakers were located, the dancers positioning themselves in the middle as they were ready to start their flashmob.

On spur of the moment, the music hammered, the person standing in the middle was none other than Shaym. The pop song made them dance with their full power, expressing their emotions through dance moves.

In an abrupt, the song ended and Shaym kneeled on the ground, devising a silent atmosphere. The next melodious song shortly made him incite the dance, gently getting up from his posture, whilst everyone stood still in their position.

The song being played for his dance was Bezubaan Kab se main raha from ABCD (Anybody can dance).

Woah! He is swirling contemporary dance and that too individually and on my favourite song.