Chapter 8

•••

•••

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my constant supporters shifa_yousufi Duniya_04 trima_r gypsy_hassan liferocker saniya15022001and my favourite duo's zaharahabibi fruity_touch

This chapter is even special to me cause, my bloody best friends started reading my story and I dedicate this to them also💕

The credit to my new cover goes to awards_graphics Thank you so much

•••

The heart palpitations increased right after grasping his pleasant smile, which brightened his face and intensified my heart. The unseen little butterflies in my stomach were whirling, devising euphoria.

I couldn't be anymore happier. His mere smile was enough to make my entire day more glorious. It was the first time where he directly glanced at me and smiled.

Coming out of my bewildered state, I asked Anna again, "Did you see that?! He smiled at me!"

"Yes, Naiza. I saw him smiling at you whilst stirring the spoon in his coffee," Anna answered while we were strolling towards the cafeteria.

I nodded being content and had the most dazzling smiles plastered on my face. I was vaguely thrilled and delighted to share this news with the rest of my gang.

Cafeteria being our constant spot whenever we miss the class, has now turned out to be our favourite place. But the lethargic part is, we never order anything to eat or drink and simply sit there, scrolling through phone or chatting with each other. Consequently, now even the person who takes order doesn't even come near us acknowledging that we are hereafter skipping class and not to eat.

After killing roughly half an hour in the cafeteria, we heard the bell, betokening that the next hour was going to start. We got up immediately to leave, not because I was interested to attend the lecture. But for the reason that, I could say the morning incident to my friends as sharing the encounter with your friends is more fun than the actual incident.

I penetrated to my class with a vivacious smile, flaunting off my thirty-two teeth. Shifa, Jina, and Issa stared at me and hoisted their eyebrows in unison. As assumed, they knew something happened by noticing my smirk. Therefore, I described the short yet remarkable encounter I had with Shaym to them very graciously. They got equally excited like me after knowing how Mr Cute smiled at me.