Chapter 8: The Creed

(Y/N) POV

Its been several days since the incident and my life has been a blur. One moment, I was lying in my room playing on my ps3, the next, I'm surrounded by people who should have never existed.

Yet, I'm glad I'm here with them. Getting to meet them has prooved all the little cutscenes of games right or wrong, some of which were wrong. Ezio, unfortunately, is still the flirt he was in the games, no way to escape that. But everyone else more defining factors than just the ones that you see in the games.

For example, Evie is actually quite like the world's greatest detective, Sherlock Holmes. She had the same thrill for adventure, when it was handed to, and when her brother wasn't around. Yet he knew all the same what she was like.

Most days I just sit in my room, watching the trainees practice in both rain and sunshine. Part of me wishes I could join them, the other half? Who am I kidding, I really want to be down there.

"(Y/N)? Are you in there lass?" came a voice from the opposite side of the door.

Sighing slightly, somewhat happy that someone had finally come to talk to me. I stood up and walked over to the door, opening it, "Need something Edward? Or are you trying to annoy me again?" I ask, smiling, a teasing tone to my voice.

"Well, its more like, I've got some news for ya, but, I can't tell you," he says, pausing slightly before he continued, "yet."

"Yet, what is that supposed to mean you sand fish?" I asked the pirate, using my own personal nickname for him.

He groaned slightly, seemingly wanting to strangle me, "It means we have to be with everyone else. (A/N/N)," he says smirking, using hit own nickname for me.

"Five seconds Kenway."

"Uh oh," he says before turning and sprinting down the hall.

I chased after the pirate but soon lost sight of him. Where could he be? I thought to myself, looking down multiple corridors of the large mansion home.

A scream of fright and pain came from a stairwell behind me. Turning around I dashed towards the flight of stairs, only to fall down and land on someone.

"As much as I seeing your pretty face, bella. But do you mind getting off me?" the person asked from beneath me. Ezio.

My face flushed red as I scrambled off of him. "I am, so, so sorry Ezio, I was looking for the sand fish and ended up tripping down the flight of stairs."

"No worried Principessa," he says, standing up, "If you're looking for Edward, he was actually the one who knocked me down. But, before you go killing the poor man, we need to have a talk with the other Assassins."

I sighed but nodded in acceptance, "Let's go then, but I am attacking him later and no one's stopping me."

"Makes me imagine what you could do in-" he stops once he sees the mighty look of rage painted on my face, "Nevermind, let us go to the others." he finishes as he walks off awkwardly. Avoiding looking at me.

After walking down the other large hallways layered with dark wooden floors, we finally made it to a large training room hidden below the mansion.

The walls were about twenty feet above our heads, the walls a dull gray stone decorated with countless weapon racks, each containing multiple weapons for both training and combat.

While scanning the interior of the room, I noticed all the assassins from the games were in the room, including the stupid sand fish. I sent a light glare towards him before walking towards the assassins.

"You have stayed with us even when you have been given the opportunity to leave, and you were also capable of kicking us out of your home. When we first arrived, you showed us your allegiance to the Brotherhood." Altair began as I stepped in front of them all.

"You showed us your hidden blade, your necklace, you accepted all our faults and helped us to grow used to this new world, helped us learn the history, for those of us that listened." Evie follows soon Altairs words soon after. Leaving Connor to continue.

"And you helped save my life, you even helped to comfort me when I shouldn't have been comforted, least of all by you."

"Now (Y/N), we offer you, this chance. Join the Brotherhood, train at our sides. Become the Assassin you were meant to be." Achilles finishes the speech, all of the assassins looked to me in anticipation.

I looked at each one of them, before opening my mouth to speak, smiling, "Vittoria agli Assissini!"

A/N:
Hello everyone! Thank you for reading this chapter, and another shout out to thedr3amw3aver, w3aver sent me a private message over Wattpad asking me to continue. And another shoutout to everyone who reads this book! We have surpassed 550 reads! Which is more than I expected this book to reach. And we have 31 votes on this book! Thank you all so much for reading and enjoying this book, I will try harder from now on to try and post up new chapters for this book while still doing my school work and chores. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoyed, and I will see you all in the next chapter! Arreviderci~!