Chapter 5: Trouble

(Y/N) POV:
I ran down the hall with the hat on my head, hearing Jacobs heavy footsteps coming from behind me. Dashing into my room I locked the door and hid the walk in closet.

The lock on my door rattled softly, then clicked open. Opening the door with a quiet creak, Jacob stepped into the room. "(Y/N), where are you..?" Jacob says in a frightening voice, almost sounding like a actual murderer, and not one that fought for good.

After a few moments I heard his footprints retreat back to the door and then nothing. 'The coast is clear hehehe' I think to myself as I step out of the walk in closet only to be tackled by Jacob. "I'll be taking that," he says, grabbing his hat and walking off with a triumphant smirk on his face.

I sighed, "I should have known." Slowly rising to my feet, I dusted myself off and fixed my clothes. Heading out the door and down the stairs I get the feeling I'm being watched by unwanted eyes.

Shrugging it off, I continued down the stairs and to the kitchen. "What should I cook tonight.." I mumbled softly to myself.

Jacobs POV:

'Haha! Beat that (Y/N) no one can steal my hat and get away with it!' I thought, walking down the stairs, my triumphant smirk still on my face.

I reached the bottom step only to trip and face-plant the ground, wiping the smirk off my face as I hear Evie laughing at me from the couch in the living room.

Desmond walks to the stairs to figure out what the commotion was, looking down he noticed me lying on the ground in defeat. Bursting out laughing, he says, "see you next fall" before walking off from where he came from last. I looked at my twin with a confused expression, she just shrugged and went back to reading the book she had in her hands.

A/N: hey every! Sorry it took so long for me to post the next chapter, writers block is really annoying sometimes XD. Anyways, a friend from school and I have made a collaboration account where we will both be writing stories, as well as having a YouTube channel. You can find our account at Yt_WolfNDragonGaming
And you can find my partners personal account at Nightmare_Wolfy

Hope you all enjoyed~ arrivederci!