Chapter 4: The Problem With... Water.

(No ones) POV:

Today was abnormally hot, everyone was laying around except for two of the Assassins. Altair and Edward. Altair was no question for being calm, but being around a quiet and calm Edward... something's off.

SPLASH!

And there's the problem. Jacob dumped a bucket of water, on Altair's head.

Altair slowly looked at Jacob, his face distorted. It looks could kill, Jacob would be dead.

"Run Frye." Altair's voice mumbled out, cold as ice. Jacob squeaked in fright and started running away, trying to not get caught by the Altair close on his tail.

Round and round the house they went, before Ezio and Evie forced the two to stop.

You stood up from your place on the couch and took Altair up to your room on the second story.

Your POV:

I led Altair up to my room, I had heard that that he was afraid of water, but I didn't think it was that bad.

I tossed him a new shirt and hoodie to wear. "Here, you can change into these." I say to him.

He nods and slowly walks into the bathroom connected to my bedroom, he changes quickly and comes out sits down on a random chair. "Why do you care." He suddenly asks after a few moments of silent tension.

I looked up at him, smiling slightly before replying, "I've read, played, and learned so much about you and the rest of the Assassins here. I would help you guys no matter what, even if it means my life." Altair turned around nodding, 'I wonder what's wrong with him.' I thought to myself, but didn't bring up the matter as he had started walking out of my room and back downstairs. I already knew what had happened. He was afraid since he nearly drowned as a kid. But Malik's brother had saved, only for that brother to die several years later due to Altair's arrogance. 

After putting Altair's soaked clothes out to dry I went back to the living room and flopped down onto the couch. Bored out of my mind already. I slowly got up from my position on the couch and crawled over behind Jacob who was talking to hi sister Evie. I motioned for her to remain silent.

Slowly sneaking up behind Jacob, I reach out to grab his top hat.

Jacob's POV:

"Why would you say that dear sister? I haven't done anything wrong, yet.." I mumbled the last word to myself. Evie stared at me, doubt shrouding her face, which soon turned to amusement once my top hat was taken off my head and I heard footsteps running away from me and Evie. I turned around just in time to get a glimpse of (Y/N) running down the hall. "I will be back in a moment, dear sister of mine. I must go deal with a mad hatter." I grumbled, getting up and off the couch chasing after (Y/N) to take back what was mine. 

A/N

I'm sorry it took so long for me to get the next piece of the story uploaded. Honestly, every time I came to the paper with this story on it, the thought left my mind as soon as the pencil hit the paper. I do apologize again for the long wait, cause as in my last statement, I virtually have writers block, so you can imagine that it doesn't help when you're trying to come up with ideas for a story. Hopefully soon I will have an actual update schedule. And perhaps maybe a different x reader book. That can be requested of me to do. I will do most fandoms as long as I know about the character. Sorry for the long authors note that most people will pass over XD
Have a great day or night, and I will hopefully see you all in the next chapter.