Chapter 3: New Technology, New Frights

A/N: Art is not mine, don't know who's it is XD

Jacob's POV: (Bet you didn't see that coming)

I looked over at Miss (Y/N), her (h/c) hair seemed to shine in the dim lighting of the room. My hat still sat upon her head, Not for much longer though I thought to myself. Standing up slowly I sneak up behind her and take my hat off her head and a small weird glowing box out of her hand and bolt of the room, (Y/N) following close behind me, yelling at me to giver her her phone back.

I start questioning what a phone is. Perhaps its the small box thing I stole from her.

(Y/N) POV:

"Jacob Frye! Give me my phone back! Do you want food or not?!" I put on a small burst of speed and manage to tackle him to the floor. Taking my phone I stalk back to the living room, if I was an anime character there most definitly would be an angry tick mark on my head.

Getting back to the living room I type in the phone number for (favorite pizza place) I order the pizza, the others stare at me confused, most likely questioning what I was doing.

"Bella, who are you talking to." Ezio asks me, Desmond stands off to the side, trying to contain his laughter.

"I was ordering us a pizza, using one of the newest wonders of the future, a phone." I wave my phone in front of his face just to annoy him.

"Did someone upgrade Alexanders design? That doesn't look familiar to me." Evie states in a "matter-of-fact" tone, probably trying to show shes smarter than the male assassin's in the room.

"Yes, after many, many years, the phone was upgraded constantly, some of the older phones from like 40 years ago looked like literal blocks, but now, they are small, hand held portable devices." I explain to her. She nods her head in acceptance to my explanation. Than screeches loudly when Jacob pops out from behind her, cackling an "evil" laugh. Several of the Rooks in the room chuckle at Evie's reaction.

"I am warning you guys now, since this new world has been brought a bout, new technologies have been introduced. Such as the door bell, television, computers, and many more different things. So before the pizza gets here, I am going to explain what they are, so none of you freak out when the door bell rings." The assassin's and Templar's nod.

"The door bell is too announce that someone is here, when the pizza arrives, he will ring it. If any of you freak out and try to attack the guy, I personally send you to the newly installed quiet room. In Altair's case, I will throw him in the pool." I explain to them with a slight motherly and teacher-ish tone. Once again they nod except for Altair, who seems to be glaring daggers at me. I can't really tell since he has his hood up.

"Lass, quick question. Do we all have to wear clothes like yours and Desmond's?" Edward inquires. I nod to him.

"All right everyone, follow me to the closet." I walk out the living room, the Assassin's trailing behind, rather reluctantly. "Desmond, do you mind dragging the two lazy Templar's with us?" this causes the Assassin's to giggle and the Templar's to immediately burst out of the living room and flew up the stairs to get away. In turn, making the Assassin's laugh even harder.

~time skippy to after all them have their new clothes and gotten back downstairs.~

After about 15 minutes of searching, everyone finally found two sets of clothes they could wear. I did let the Rooks keep their jackets, Jacob and Haytham both kept their hats. We all sat in the living room, waiting for pizza to arrive. Which should be any minu- *the door chime thing sounds off* the doorbell interupts my thoughts and I get up to go answer it, Edward and Ezio following me. I take out a twenty and a ten and pay the delivery guy. Who seems to be struggling to carry 15 pizza boxes. Ezio, Edward and I each take five boxes and bring them into the house where we set the food down on the table in the living room. I open three of the boxes and say to them, "All right guys, don't be shy, each of you can have at least two slices."

Desmond didn't wait for permission, he had already started eating before I said dig in. The others eye the food warily. Ezio being the only other person to grab a slice and start eating. One after the other, the guys started to eat the pizza, Altair being the only one not eating.

"Come on novice, you need to eat so you can keep your strength up." I tell Altair, trying to make it seem like I'm Malik. He glares at me again, the white hoodie he has on doesn't cover his face as much as he wanted it to. He slowly took a slice and started eating.

After some time, the pizza was gone. Edward seemed sad that he didn't get to drink any rum. All the others seemed okay with the food choice, especially La Volpe and the Auditores.

One by one the Assassins and Templar's left the room and off to Thor knows where. I soon followed suit.

Heading up to my room I locked the door and started to get changed into my night clothes before letting Desmond into the room. Earlier I set up a bed for him, I watched him fall over onto it lazily. Laughing I sit down on my own bed, taking my (glasses, hat, bow, etc) off. "Night Desmond," I say tiredly. I get no reason except for the slight snoring coming from him. Laughing again I lay down, thinking to myself, 'One day gone, who knows how many to go..'

A/N: I apologize for the wait, had slight difficulty's with time frames and all that Jazz. Hope you all enjoyed the chapter, and hopefully I will soon, have an update schedule XD.
Arrivederci!