209. Zoe Baker - Male Reader (Madhouse)

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Ha, ha. Certainly it's even dumber, but I propose for us to split. Go see if you can find some shortcut for us to the house and I will look for something here... Something to get rid of this chain on gate.

Ethan: Alright you pussy, just don't drive away in my car.

     (Y/N) showed him the middle finger and turned in the direction of the abandoned car, looking for something that could help them with a chain at the entrance gate to the property. After all, these guys was definitely carrying some equipment with them... Hmmm, what's that?

    In the middle of one of the seats was a small wooden box with a single hole. (Y/N) turned the box in his hands trying to find a way to open it, but there was only that hole and the inscription 'A HELPING HAND' in black ink.

(Y/N): What the hell is this? Baby toy?

    Young man shook the box, hearing some clumps of metal parts inside. (Y/N) shrugged and slowly slipped one of his fingers inside... But nothing happened, and the man sighed shaking his head. Stupid toy, probably not working.

    At the moment when he wanted to take out his finger, something moved inside trapping him, and after a while quick movement of a sharp metal plate cut his finger, and (Y/N) fell back to the ground hissing in pain.

(Y/N): Fuck! Motherfucker!

    Blood spilled over his blue shirt and strange cheerful music began to play from the box, but (Y/N) was completely focused on what was left of his finger to even acknowledge it. He tore off part of his shirt with his other hand, and tried to wrap it around the wound to stop his escaping blood. The pain and all the adrenaline caused a rumbling in his ears that completely made him numb to the footsteps coming from behind him.

???: Hello there boy!

    Before (Y/N) could turn around something hard hit him in the back of the head, and he lost consciousness.

*****

???: Ethan, free my family – please.

(Y/N): Huh? Wha...

???: You need to go Zoe... Take him... Take him from there now!

    (Y/N) felt weird. He heard muffled voices... Shouts. He felt someone holding him and slowly walking, but his vision was blurred, unable to recognize any shapes.

???: It's almost there. We need to hurry...

    It was a female voice with clear southern accent. (Y/N) tripped over something heavy and cursed, and the girl allowed herself a short giggle. Young man was now sitting on something soft and finally after opening his eyes he saw normal, not blurred shapes of objects.

    At the front of the trailer, which was filled with strange things and notes on the walls, he saw a woman with short black hair that was standing with her back to him and was putting a bra. (Y/N) don't said anything being not sure who she was, and where he was.

    The woman put on a T-shirt when (Y/N) hissed as his right-hand fingers ran over the bed material he was sitting on. The girl turned abruptly, looking at him with a slightly angered expression on her face and... red cheeks?

    (Y/N) don't had time to think about her reaction, because he looked at his fingers or rather the lack of one of them.

???: I did what I could... Lucas after all of this... Eh. We don't have time for this.

(Y/N): Who the hell are you? Where's Ethan?

???: Your friend is now at dinner with my... Family. He already knows what he need to do, but you... You need to know that all of my family is infected just like Mia. Ethan will help me create serum, but you... Eh, only my father knows directly about your presence and her... If you don't come across my mother or Lucas then your chances to survive there will be greater, but you must help me and your friend.

(Y/N): My fucking finger... I don't get it, woman. Not at all.

???: There is no time for further explaining. Hmm...

   The girl looked out the window and narrowed her eyes as if trying to see something. (Y/N) meanwhile had a moment to take a closer look at her. In his opinion, she was a typical countryside girl. Neither pretty nor ugly, such... Normal, which you'll see in every city.

   She had a slightly athletic figure, but he could see that she was approaching clearly anorexic people. Her breasts were interestingly highlighted by a grayish T-shirt that clung to her body like a second skin.

???:
It's again this cop. Poor man, he will not achieve anything or help anyone... I need to cut this short. You need to bring me something I left in one of my hideouts... What? You for sure don't believe that I stayed three years only in this trailer. Ethan will get hand, and we will meet again here. I left a map for you on table, remember to stay away from main house...

   The girl approached the trailer door and turned her head towards (Y/N).

Zoe: Name is Zoe. Don't die in our little madhouse. I will be in touch.

*****

Zoe: Just go, after all of this... Y'know I don't had proper boyfriend for three years.

(Y/N): Can you just stop pretending like everything will be fine? I hate this crap. I got you this... Ugh, head... I hope this will help you, Mia and Ethan. I don't really believe that I will be sane if I will live long enough to escape from this place.

    She slapped him hard on cheek. (Y/N) looked at her angry face with clear anger of his own. Her fucking father almost killed me, and we don't even get to 2nd base. Sigh, jokes aside... I will probably never get rid of his voice in my head... (Yyyyy/nnn)! You will not hide from old man! It's my home...

Zoe: Fuck you (Y/N).

(Y/N): Oh, you would like that huh?

Zoe: I thought you aren't idiot, well sometimes we are all wrong. We will get out from this place, together. Both of us lost enough...

    She turned around, and hugged herself. (Y/N) sighed looking at her standing at the end of the trailer next to the opened bird cage. He still wasn't sure how this fragile looking young woman could survive three fucking years in this shit hole. I mean... It's her family in the end... Creepy.

(Y/N): If you say so.

Zoe:
Ethan managed to do so much, others... Others never got this far.

(Y/N): Hey! I brought you this creepy looking head, almost losing my own!

Zoe: Oh... I see, someone got ego. Okay, mister jealous. I just know that something... Something can still go very wrong, you need to do this last thing for me. You aren't infected, and Eveline with Lucas will be too much focused on stopping Ethan than to look for you.

(Y/N): What? You said that I will see Ethan here, why so sudden change of planes Zoe?

Zoe: She makes them come back, no matter what (Y/N)... It's just... Can you do this last favor for me? I promise your friend and his wife will be fine.

(Y/N): Sigh. Fine. What do you need for me to do? I hope it doesn't have anything to do with any alligators or swamps.

Zoe:
Uhh, yeah... My uncle is living around these swamps, north from our home. He was always kinda weird, but when he visited, uncle always tried to spoil me or Lucas. I know that my father with him don't had very good backstory even if they are brothers, but he is for sure still there...

(Y/N):
Soo I need to bring him here. Alright, easy one. It's just swamps. Alligators. Some shit Cthulhu-ink monsters. I really wish they were made from ink tho.

Zoe: No (Y/N). I need for you to find him, and for you two just escape from there. Even if Ethan will bring me hand and I will make serum... Who knows if... I mean, I was there for three years.

(Y/N): You are saner than me, jeez you can talk about all of this with clear head. Just don't say that you can cut your own boob, and it will regrow.
Zoe: No you perv! Take this and move your ass from there.

(Y/N): Take wha...

    Zoe just kissed him on lips. And she calls me perv, while this kiss is for sure not one you would want to do in public place. Oh my she is really kinky with this hand. Or maybe it was mine? Hehe. No more words was exchanged between them. She just looked at his back to time when he disappeared behind tress, and blackness of swamp.

*****

(Y/N): Yeah I'm fine. Better lose finger than entire hand... Oh yeah... Sorry man. Yeah. We survived after all of this shit. Umm... Yeah, well... Zoe needed someone else than her uncle who lived solitary on the swamps to get back into our world. Fuck you. Yeah, we fuck even right now. Can you tell me again why we are still friends?

    (Y/N) (L/N) sighed closing his eyes and listened to what Ethan had to say. The man was sitting in his private apartment to which he returned after all that had happened in Dulvey. Zoe Baker decided to go with a man to whom she, like to Ethan, owed end of this nightmare, which lasted three years.

    Her uncle, however, decided to stay in a place that he still considered as his home and recover it with the help of the Blue Umbrella people. Despite this, Zoe promised to visit him as soon as possible, and the older man wordlessly understood why the girl wanted to see the world again outside Dulvey.

    (Y/N) was not sure of the status of the relationship between them. Several weeks had passed since their short kiss, but the girl clearly don't wanted their relationship to end. They both needed someone to talk about all of this, and Ethan got Mia for it.

    That way, they both ended up late in his one-bedroom apartment late at night. Everyone could tell that the rest of their story was happy for them, but being sure of this?...

(Y/N): Zoe? It's Ethan, he wants to talk with you. For my mother... Zoe!

    Zoe Baker was standing on the small balcony, holding something in her hand, her eyes seemed to glow at night. After a moment, she brought her hands to her lips and licked the cut finger, which was clearly in an advanced state of decay. A very disturbing expression appeared on her face...

Zoe: If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you... Right daddy?