Of course, I can definitely rock these black sclera and gold irises going on my eyes.

"So, this is what the real eyes of a purus nigrum look like." My mother looks lost for words.

"I guess." Even my voice sounds more feral. I take another deep breath and let my lyall to fade into the background. "So can I go to my theory now?"

Alpha Troy nods.

"When Trey was retrieved from the rogues, he was losing his self, we all saw that. One day, I came to him. Without realizing it, I might had used affinity on him. In a way, it fixed him. But I wasn't ready for that. That was why my lyall had drifted into a coma-like state. It was consumed by the negative energy I absorbed from him. And the reason why Trey's obsessed with me is because, through that, a bond was formed between the two us." I explained.

"A bond was not formed between the two of you."

We all turn our eyes to Euan who's rubbing his temples. I look at him expectantly since I'm confused.

"You tied his soul to you." Luca continues for him. "That is the curse of the purus nigrum lupus – slavery. It is not widely known, since the Monarchy forbid that information to be disseminated. But we have read about it in an ancient book in our pack. It is kind of the same as having an Alpha command on the creature you have enslaved."

"But Trey doesn't follow me like some slave, he's just obsessed with me." I utter.

"That is because you cannot control your affinity yet." He explains.

"Is it possible to remove this 'enslavement' from him?" Luna Mary asks.

"It will require both affinity and negative affinity. We can help, but we will not be successful without negative affinity." Luca says.

Oh, that's right. I almost forgot that he and Euan are purus albas.

"Affinity only purifies. We need negative affinity to absorb back the energy she transferred to him. No matter how much we heal him, if her energy is still tied to his soul, he would still remain as her slave."

Alpha Troy sighs and Luna Mary continues to sob in his arms.

"We still have six months before Belle turns eighteen." My mother states.

"All purus nigrums would be the same age as her. The previous purus nigrums were born centuries ago." Luca adds.

"What are we going to do with Trey?" Luna Mary asks, her voice sounds so broken.

I feel bad for her.

"Can't you use your affinity again? You've already used it before." Her eyes plead.

"I didn't know I used it. I don't know how to use it." I mutter looking down. I can't even look her in the eyes.

"How bad was he then?" Euan asks.

"He wanted to die. He took every opportunity to kill his self. We even had to chain him and feed him through tubes." Alpha Troy answers.

"We can try to help him with his mate. But if it was that bad, Belle must had stripped most part of his soul and replaced it with her energy. The enslavement most probably overpowers the mate bond." Luca sighs as he run his hand through his hair.

I know, we're in a serious meeting right now, but boy he looks so hot!

Carter gasps loudly as if he realized something very important. Everyone's attention dart to him.

"We think Ashley Porter's his mate and they both know it."

"Is Ashley Porter your mate, Trey?" Alpha Troy asks Trey.

"I'm not insane." Trey growls. "Anyway, yes. But she's a pathetic excuse for a mate! I only want Belle." He rants like a kid.

"Why? You were already sleeping with her, right? Even before me. So why?" I ask purely out of confusion and curiosity.

"How did you know that?" Trey's eyes widen. "Baby, I'm sorry!" He pleads, panicking. "This must be why you're spouting all that nonsense! And you're trying to get even with me by pretending to be liking those fucking twins. Believe me, baby. I only slept with her because I didn't want to force you! I did it for you. Please, please, please. I'm so sorry!" He cries.

"You did it for me? You didn't want to force me?" Anger has gone straight up my head, making me forget about all other but Trey. My lyall surfaced once again. I stand up and walk right in front of him. "So why did you still rape me?!"

Fierce growls once again fill the room.

"Don't be mad at me, baby. Did she tell you?! I'm going to-"

He is cut off by Luca's fist which hit him straight in the face. The sound of his nose breaking echoes around the room. All the while, I'm pulled into Euan's hard, muscular chest. He nuzzles my hair as if trying to comfort me, while he calms himself.

Great, I angered them even more. I don't think anyone, probably other than Alpha Troy and Luna Mary, would stop Luca from killing Trey.

"Please stop! Please!" Luna Mary cries loudly.

My sympathy for Luna Mary pushes my lyall to calm down.

I struggle out of Euan's hold and jump on Luca, who's pummeling Trey to death, hugging him from the back. Trey can't fight back since he's chained. But Luca doesn't stop. I don't want a death on my account, so I try to stop Luca.

There's one thing I know is a sure way to stop him. So I do it.

I grab his little one over his pants.

Luca not only stops. He stops and moans.

Fuck! That's the sexiest sound I've ever heard!

Luca mumbles something I can't decipher.

"Stop pummeling him to death, 'kay?" I slowly pull back.

"You are a bloody lilin." Euan who's now at my back, hugging me, whispers in my ear. "Do not ever jump on fights again. You could have gotten hurt." He pulls me closer to him and I feel his not so little one poking my butt.

You preach but you're freaking turned on!

Not a second passed, Luca faces me, holding my hips, and nuzzles my neck. I feel his erection on my stomach.

Okay, point that you guys don't have 'little ones' proven!

"That was quite a stunt, little minx." He whispers, nibbling my ear lobe.

And that stunt made you guys hard and freaking horny. I bite my lip, trying to hold back a moan that's pushing its way up my throat, so it comes out as a groan. Fuck, I couldn't help it. I can feel two hot stuff pressed against me. Who wouldn't moan?

Our moment is once again disrupted, thanks to Alpha Troy who clears his throat rather too loud. "We need to discuss what we could do for Trey's condition." He says.

I see Gamma Charlie and Carter helping Trey up, who's still chained into the broken chair.

"I know Trey had done awful things but now we know he's not in his right state, I'm not asking you to forgive him, I'm just asking you to consider his condition. Not just as his father, but as an Alpha to his pack member. I won't abandon him especially since I know he needs great help." Alpha Troy states firmly.

Everyone pauses. After several minutes of awkward silence with thick and tensed air, they nod.

"I don't want him dead either. I would, in fact, love it if he gets better." I tell them honestly.

Luna Mary looks at me with gratitude so I give her a smile.

"Very well then, we could teach you beforehand how to control and use affinity." Euan tells me before kissing my hand.

"Thank you, all, for understanding." Alpha Troy sighs. "I ask for all of you to keep this as a confidential matter. I will be the one to discuss this matter to the Elders' Council once we have a concrete plan about this."

"It will be an interesting series of lessons, my dear little minx." Luca whispers in my ear making me flushed and bothered.