"Why did you lie to us?!" My father growls. He hates lying the most.

"I had to." My eyes brim with tears. "I had to lie that I still love him even 'though all those time I felt something in me dying every single day. I had to lie that everything was perfect even 'though he had basically forced his self on me. I had to lie that everything was fine even 'though I was suffering alone in the hellhole he put me in. I had to lie because he threatened me he'd kill Brent, mom, and you!" Words just roll out of my mouth that I have no time to filter them.

"What?!" Dad and Brent roar.

Both of them and the twins are now snarling and growling at Trey while Trey growls back at them. Gamma Charlie and mom are holding dad back, while Carter does the same to Brent. I have to pull Euan and Luca firmly down to my neck so they can't go and rip Trey's throat out.

"How dare you do that to my daughter?!" Dad angrily growls while mom cries.

Alpha Troy's face is red while Luna Mary, who is calming Alpha Troy, is also crying – she probably couldn't believe that Trey would do that. To everyone, Trey is the perfect boyfriend, son, and soon-to-be Alpha.

"Is that true?!" Alpha Troy roars at Trey.

"Yes." Trey replies as if it was a normal thing – what he did. "She's mine. No one else can have her. I only made sure of it! No matter what, no matter how, she can only be mine!" He snarls.

"She's ours!" Euan and Luca growls, holding me possessively.

"You imbecile!" Alpha Troy snarls. His eyes start flashing gold while Luna Mary sobs in his arms. His fists are clenched so hard that his knuckles are turning white.

The intensity of the anger radiating from all of these Alphas and Betas makes me whimper and tremble in fear.

Heck! Even Anton and William were growling. I'm about to shit my pants any moment now. Dear Dea, I don't want to get caught in the middle of a royal rumble consisting of Alphas and Betas.

And as much as I have grown to hate Trey, I don't want him dead. I think he just needs help.

"He's sick!" I shout.

They all stop growling and look at me. I bet I look like a lost kitten in the rain.

"What?" Luna Mary croaks.

"It seems that he had become insane because of what happened with the rogues." I explain. "Can y'all settle down so I continue my explanation?" I ask nervously.

Alpha Troy nods and gestures for everyone to return back to being seated properly.

I take a deep breath. "I have a theory, but it's just a theory, okay?"

They nod in understanding.

"Now, let's start with a fact first. I'm a purus nigrum lupus."

They all look shocked, except for Carter.

"H-how?" My mother whispers, confused. "You display regular lupus traits. Even after you had your lyall."

"Well, about that... I don't know the reason for that, mom. But I am certainly a purus nigrum."

I reach down and allow my lyall to surface. The feeling of allowing your lyall to surface is a mysterious thing even to me. It's as if you are letting something contained within you free. It's like allowing yourself to be governed by your instincts more. It's still you but a little bit more feral.

They all gasp, except the guests.

"You still look beautiful despite having that dark look." Luca says while Euan groans in agreement.