Chapter 14 - Alec's night away and the Party!

Madam Ivy's Dress is one the fanciest dress shop's in town, I have passed it tones of times but never actually been inside, As soon as we arrived we were greeted with refreshments and sat down in the fitting room, I thought Flick said her parents where having financial issues, If she is buying an dress from here it can't be that bad

When Flick walks out wearing her dress it is surprisingly quite simple, Not over the top at all!, looking at the dress description it's a mid-length French style lace kami prom dress, its beautiful it is mink in colour with spaghetti straps and a plunged neck, it shows just the right amount of back and front without showing any cleavage

" Flick you look beautiful, I love it!"

Flick is observing herself in the mirror with a sceptical expression on her face " you don't think it's to plain for prom!"

I walk over to flick placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder

" No not all if anything a lot of girls overdo it, spending ridiculous amounts of money on a dress they will never wear again, A least with your dress you could re wear it to a special occasion!"

Flick is nodding her head smiling " your right Jess, and I do love it!" Flick looks over to the staff member nodding

" I'll take it! "..

After we finish at madam Ivy's we quickly duck across the road to the grocers, grabbing some snacks and drinks to take to flicks, I promised Alec I wouldn't stay the night, but I never promised not to spend the day!

As we are loading items into the shopping basket, flick is giving me a pouty face! " I wished you'd stay the night? there's only going to be me and Dean there!"

" That's exactly why I can't stay, maybe another time!"

Flick giggles a little " I promise Dean will behave!"

I shoot Flick a look and she laughs wrapping her arms around me " Okay! okay not tonight! But you're staying until after Dinner, where ordering in, Deans treat!"

I shake my head and smile in Defeat; how could I refuse making Dean shout dinner

" Deal!".

- ALEC-

When I arrive at the airport straight away, I spot the Tall and slender Finn! I have not seen him for a least 12 months

And he hasn't changed in the slightest, still tall and skinny with shoulder length chestnut brown hair and ridiculously blue eyes and still wearing that damn beanie! He has worn that thing since high school even in summer! I hope he takes it off to wash it time from time a least!

As soon as I'm off the elevator Finn is walking up to me with arms open " Bro! About time you came and visited me!"

I Greet Finn in a hug

" Man! It's good to see you, I know a visit has been long overdue, Just like your haircut!"

Finn is patting me on the back laughing

" I could nearly say the same about you! Bit longer then I recall!"

I nod my head running an instinctive hand through my hair " Yeah my girlfriend likes it a bit thicker!"

Finn punches my shoulder mucking around " Alec, you sly dog I didn't know you were seeing someone!, well come on lets head back to mine you can tell me all about this saint of a women to put up with you!"