Chapter 34 - Waves of love

Mulai dari awal

Romeo and I both chuckled at that, because after what we experienced last night, there was no way in hell we wouldn't repeat that shit. When Romeo finished the pancakes, he placed a plate in front of Cody, a smile on his face. I think he was trying to apologize. But we both knew as disturbed as he was right now, he wasn't really mad at us. Not in a too serious way at least. Romeo placed a plate in front of me, before pressing a kiss on my temple. I flinched, but only for a split second, as it was still pretty new to me to be this open in front of Cody. That we finally didn't have to hide anymore felt amazing. I pulled the chair back and when I tried to sit on it, I winced, my hand automatically going to my lower back, as the soreness got worse for a second. Romeo looked a bit concerned, but also happy as this was a reminder, that we hooked up last night. Cody glanced over to me and when it clicked in his head, he immediately pressed his eyes together, letting his fork fall onto his plate „Oh my god guys!" he whined. 

"Ok wow, now I can't even eat in my own kitchen anymore. I'm gonna take this upstairs" he said, still looking very disturbed. You could say, that he was being too sensitive, but for that he only found out yesterday, that I was in love with a guy, that happened to be his best friend, he was taking the whole 'hearing us having sex' thing pretty good in my opinion. Still, now that he knew that I was.. well the bottom, it was way more awkward for me as well. Romeo could only chuckle again and I had to shake my head, trying to forget what just happened. 

"I think you should spend the day with him" I said, digging into my food. 

"Yeah, I thought about that too. Maybe it would be good to remind him, that our relationship changes nothing about my friendship with him. Is that fine with you?" he asked, sounding as sweet as ever, even as he was using his deep and husky voice, which kind of turned me on now, but it really wasn't the time. Or was it?

"Of course baby, I think that's a great idea. I think I'm gonna check up with Amelie and Luke as well. Sunday I think I should really do a bit of studying and especially sleeping, but we could grab lunch or something like that? And we could ride to school together Monday morning, if you want and then I could spend the night at your place?" I suggested, standing up and walking over to him, stroking his shoulders. 

"Sounds fantastic. You know, you look really sexy right now" he growled making me shiver. I wanted him so badly right now, I didn't even care about my soreness. My hand went to stroke his defined chest and his breath hitched in his throat. 

"Well what do you say you tell Cody about our plan and I will go take a quick shower and maybe you could join me?" I said in a deep voice, whispering it into his ear. I could feel a slight shiver crawling over his body, which made me smirk. He cleared his throat before saying "I think that's the best idea you've ever had".

I chuckled, before walking up the stairs to my bathroom, well still limping a bit, but I didn't care anymore. Quickly, I turned on the shower, undressing myself. Stepping into the shower, I was already aroused and excited just knowing Romeo was coming in here very soon. I quickly washed off all the evidence that was left from last nights events on my naked body. I guess the idea with the shower had more perks than just one. Suddenly, I was ripped out of my thoughts when the bathroom door squeaked open, revealing a smiling Romeo. He looked as sexy as he always did, but this time, I was almost more aroused then usually, maybe because I already had an idea of what was about to go down here. 

He quickly undressed himself, so eager he almost fell over. I had seen him naked a couple of times now, but still, his body was so amazing to me, my dick twitched in excitement just from the sight in front of me. Romeo stepped, bare as he was, into the shower, laying his hands on my broad shoulders, before joining me under the running water. The drops of water rolling down his face and landing on his torso made my mouth water. "How much time do we have?" I asked in a low voice, hungry for my man. "15 minutes. Cody has gone to the store and he will be back soon" Romeo growled back, visibly just as hungry. "That's enough" I breathed before crashing my lips agains his, waisting no time and moved them more then gently, but filled with passion.