Chapter 8 - Text from a Stranger

A/N: A little Blake baby for you up here ;) My tough baby... ahh. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter! 

If you want to follow me on instagram, drop a follow at hannahribar 🖤

Enjoy  this chapter! xx🌈

A little over a week later, I had to admit that everything was going pretty smoothly for me. My first football practice would start in less than a week, because the coach was on a field trip for two weeks, and I was very excited about that. I couldn't wait to get back on the field again. Classes were going ok I guess. I was never bad in school and didn't need much effort to get a good grade. Except for fucking math of course. 

Camilla was trying to ignore me and if our eyes met, for some reason, she rolled her eyes or spat a "What are you looking at" at me. She really was a bitch. But other than that, she didn't seem to be a problem for me. I still expected her to get revenge, but I guess she was waiting for the right moment. 

Amelie and Luke were really growing on me. We hung out nearly every day, even after school. Not at my house though. They would just drool over my brother again and I had no nerves for that. When I was with them I felt a little lighter and just over all happy. They made me laugh like nobody had ever before. I didn't even know I could laugh so hard I would actually cry.

But those two brought out the best in me and I felt like they really liked me too. Like the real me. It has nearly been two weeks since I met them but I had to admit, that they were my best friends. When you know you know. You know? 

But I hadn't told them about the Romeo incident the other night yet. 

I couldn't stop thinking about him. Every time I saw him in school, I quickly walked away, avoiding his ass. I couldn't count how many smokes and meals I had missed, or only half way finished, just to get as far away from him as possible. He was at our house nearly every fucking evening though. Sometimes with Nick and Jaxson, but mostly alone with Cody. They seemed to become as close as me and Amelie and Luke. Which was good for Cody, I guess, to have a good friend. But for me it was straight up torture. 

I refused to leave my room the normal way, over the stairs, because I would maybe run into him. So every night, I climbed out of my window and sometimes, when I still heard his voice through the door when I came back, I even had to climb up to my window from outside. That was exhausting as fuck. At least I got some exercise. 

I became so good at avoiding him you would think he would leave my mind. But no, I thought about him constantly, even tho I haven't seen him since the night. I tried so fucking hard to keep my cool about the whole thing, but to be honest, I was a mess. 

My emotions were all over the place. 

After Romeo had kissed and caressed my neck, breathed in my ear and had pressed his body against mine, he had left me as a complete mess. My thoughts were running wild. Especially, because I fucking liked it. I liked it so much I got a fucking boner, which he had definitely felt. My whole body had begged for him in that moment. It had never really happened to me, that my body reacted on its own. I was always very controlling. Just with the fucking panic attacks I couldn't control it. But at least I always knew why and understood it. This time, I had no clue what was happening to me. 

As I didn't want Cody to see me like that, I had run up to my room as soon as Romeo left, still with a huge erection. Normally I would have just jacked off, but I was way too confused for that. 

I was always pretty confident about my sexuality. I really liked girls. I liked their bodies, their lips and their smell. I liked kissing them and even going further. I just wanted to wait to go all the way, till I had a proper girlfriend. But I wasn't too worried about that.