Chapter 37 - Taking Control

"Does it still hurt?" asked Romeo while examining my bruised hand. Apparently I hit the wall harder than I had realized and my skin and knuckles suffered quite some damage from my outburst yesterday. But believe me, getting myself hurt and bleeding wasn't the actual goal when I was punching the shit out of the wall. It was merely a side effect, while I actually just wanted to let my anger out and for once, not harm myself. 

"Not really. They are just a few cuts Romeo, stop worrying so much" I said, taking my hand out of his to hide it. It looked worse than it felt to be honest. The skin on my knuckles had suffered many cuts and there were dark bruises all over my fingers and even on the back of my hand. It's not that I didn't want to appear weak in front of my boyfriend, but it rather seemed like I hurt myself on purpose, which I honestly hadn't done since Rays arrival. I didn't want him to think less of me, if he really assumed that this was my new way of self harming, if I couldn't get my hands on a blade. 

Romeo exhaled deeply while looking at me intensely. He could always tell what was really going on inside my head and now he knew, I was worried about what he thought of me. I hid my hands between my legs as I leaned back on my bed, my head hitting the soft pillow. Why did everything have to be so fucking hard all the time? I felt the bed dip down beside me as Romeo laid down next to me, his head supported by his hand to look at me. To my surprise, the only emotion I could find in his eyes was love. 

"Let me worry about you. That's what people do when they love each other, you know" Romeo smiled and my heart felt warmer, but also heavier. I turned my gaze away from the ceiling so I could face my beautiful boyfriend. How did I get so lucky and how did he deserve to get so unlucky?

"But its unfair that you have to worry, you know? I mean, other couples don't have protect each other all the fucking time... why do we?" I asked. Romeo only responded by lifting his free arm and bringing his hand to my cheek, caressing it with so much love that said, that everything was going to be ok. He didn't have to say it, I just knew by the way he looked at me and it actually made me feel guilty.

"You know... I didn't hit that wall to harm myself. I really didn't" I said, looking away as I couldn't bare to see his reaction. 

"I know" he breathed, letting his thumb brush over my cheek. "You just had to let your anger out, believe me, I understand that. Maybe we could just find other ways to do so? Ways were your hand won't hurt for the next few weeks?" Romeo suggested. I knew he didn't mean it in a sexual way, but truth be told we haven't.. you know... fucked in about a week. When Ray arrived my sex drive was basically gone and Romeo didn't even dare to make sexual references. But I still had needs and hell we were alone in my room, just the two of us on a bed... my hornyness was through the roof at this point. 

"Oh yeah? Like what?" I asked in my deep voice, facing Romeo again and slightly biting my bottom lip. The corner of his mouth twitched into a smile and I knew I had him.  

"Well" he started as his thumb moved slowly from my cheek to my lips "some people say" he continued as now his thumb brushed over my bottom lip, making my stomach twist and my dick started to harden "that angry sex" his thumb slightly pushed against my lips, asking for entrance, which I gladly gave him by releasing a shaky moan "is the best sex" he breathed into my ear, his hot breath hitting my earlobe and I moaned, which gave his thumb a chance to very slowly slip into my mouth. Shivers ran down my spine and I could already feel myself getting harder. 

I let my hand wander to Romeos chin, which I grabbed, making him look at me, as I slowly let my tongue brush over his thumb inside my mouth. I started by massaging it, before my lips closed around his knuckle and I gently started to suck on his thumb. Romeos eyes darkened and when I let out another lustful moan, I could feel his dick hardening against my hip. So while I worked his thumb, I pressed my hip a little against his erection, earning myself a deep moan from Romeo, which went straight to my own bulge.