i got you

-A/N- SMUTTTTT

Toni's POV

After Cheryl's face got cleaned up, I took her home. We went to my trailer and she collapsed on the sofa from exhaustion. After removing her makeup, I realized just how dark her eyes were, she looked like she hadn't slept in a week. I gently moved her legs to make her comfortable and sat beside her, placing her head on my lap and stroking her hair. "Babe, you want to talk to me?" I asked quietly as she lay silent. She didn't respond straight away so I waited until she felt ready. "I'm just so tired, Toni. I'm tired of having to fight every single day of my life. I mean, I climbed out of a window just to get away from the Lodges, and then Veronica's back in school making my life a misery. I just don't ever get a break, and it takes all of my energy out of me." She said, the tiredness clear in her voice. "Well then, babe, let's just stay here. You can rest all you want, and I'll take care of you." I planted a kiss on her forehead and her eyelids began to flutter shut. "I got you, babe." I whispered as she dozed off.

She was an angel when she slept, her chest rising and falling slowly, her arms tucked up by her head. I didn't want to disturb her so I took my phone out and started scrolling through the gallery, looking at all of the photos that Cher and I had taken together. The ones by Sweetwater River were the cutest, but she was gorgeous in all of them. Even with her glasses and braces, she was adorable and so pretty, but she felt more confident with the contact lenses instead. People had stopped calling her four eyes and were paying more attention to her, the way she dressed and the way she acted around me. All except for Veronica and her Vixens, whom I'm pretty sure she told to keep insulting her. And then there was Delaney. I had a missed call and three texts from her. What did she want?

Hey, Toni, I'm sorry about before, I didn't mean to sound rude. I hope we can hang out again, let me know. Dx

Hi what are you up to? Want to work on some music sometime?

Babe??? Are you ignoring me? What did I do wrong? Talk to meeee Dxxxxx

I groaned and deleted all three messages, blocking her number from my phone. There was no way in hell I was going to spend another second with Delaney, or any Vixen for that matter. Just as I turned off my phone, Cher began to stir. Her eyelids opened and I saw her pretty brown eyes again. "Hey baby girl." I smiled as she sat up. "Baby girl?" She laughed, "I like it." "Good, good. How about dinner?" I suggested. "What you thinking?" "You just sit there." I winked and headed to the kitchen. I had basically no food so I ordered take out and went back to Cher, who was now sporting my black and red oversized sweatshirt. "Where'd you get there?" I laughed, it looked massive on her. "Oh, I saw it in your bedroom, and I was cold." She pouted with puppy dog eyes and I stopped pretending to be annoyed. She was so cute, ah it was killing me. "Alright then, I'll let you off. Just this once, mind." I had a twinkle in my eye and moved closer for a kiss. "What were you doing in my bedroom anyway?" I asked. She blushed and blinked quickly. She was adorable when she got nervous. "Oh, I, ummm, I was just thinking..." She started and I held back a laugh. "Come here." I took her hand and seductively pulled her into my bedroom, closing the door and pushing her onto my bed.

She watched as I closed the blinds and locked the door. She licked her lips as I took off the sweatshirt and her shirt and she pulled my top off over my head. I climbed over her, her breath wet against my neck as I leaned forward and she sucked hard, leaving a dark hickey. I kissed her bare skin as my hands slipped off her skirt and underwear. She fought with my shorts until they came off and I pressed my body up against hers. She rolled over so she was on top, her long hair tickling my chest as she started kissing my breasts and moved down to my hips. I wasn't ready for her to insert and gasped as she started to rub my clit, getting faster and faster. She grinned as she used her other hand to gently squeeze my nipples and kept going until I breathed out heavily. My heart was pounding out of my chest as our lips locked together in a battle of tongues before we stopped for air. Her skin was soaked with sweat and she looked so fricking hot.

"Babe..." I cut her off with another kiss and we had sex again, this time I was on top and she gripped my body as she came. "Oh my god Toni." She shouted as she climaxed and arched her back. The bed was starting to creak and we took that as a sign to give it a rest. "Wow." I panted out of breath as I lay beside her. "You're amazing, Tee-Tee." Cheryl commented. We interlocked our fingers as we took a breath and just lay in perfect silence. That was the best thing, it wasn't awkward at all. Just being with her made everything so perfect and beautiful.

"You know I've got you, right, Cher? Anything you need, I'm here for you. No matter what. Whether it's Veronica, or Hiram, or the Lodges, or Nick st Clair, it doesn't matter, you just tell me and I'll be right by your side. Okay baby?" I said seriously, turning to face her. She turned to face me and smiled. "Of course, babe, and you too. I will always be here for you. I love you Antoinette Topaz." "And I love you, Cheryl Marjorie Blossom." "How did you know my middle name?" She laughed. "Oh, I have very good sources." I winked and we moved closer together. We lay together all night, each of us comforted by the other's company.