pleasure

Toni's POV

A/N VERY SMUTTY CHAPTER BE WARNED XOXOX

My god she was hot. I carefully lifted off her top and she removed my shirt. Her milky flesh was so soft and pure, she was an angel. She lay down and I climbed on top, straddling her with my hands feeling up her legs, getting closer and closer. She breathed rapidly, her body getting excited, but I teased her and continued to her breasts. I removed her bra and teasingly squeezed her nipple. "Please Toni." She sighed and I succumbed. Removing her underwear, I gently placed in one finger and moved it up and down, gradually getting faster, so that she arched her back and started to moan. "Oh, my god." She said and I got faster and faster as she gripped the sheets. "Don't stop. Don't stop." She repeated breathlessly. I kissed her bare chest as I added another finger and rubbed her clit. She wrestled beneath me so I grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head whilst still rubbing small circles. She moaned louder so I kissed her hard and, after a moment of surprise, she kissed back, our tongues dancing around, fighting for dominance. I felt her wetness run down my hand as I thrust in and out and she began to shake. "T-Toni..." "Sh, we don't want to disturb Mrs Lodge." I whispered in her ear before nibbling slightly. "N-Nooo..." She said as she sighed contently having cum on my hand. I put pressure on her legs and slowly moved up to her breasts where I sucked hard, leaving dark bruises against her pale skin. She pulled me closer and slipped her fingers through my hair as we locked lips once more, this time neither of us wanting to let go. Her body was soaking wet with sweat, her skin glistening and slippery. She wrapped her hands around my shoulders and before I knew it, she had flipped me over so she was on top in the position I had been in, and she leaned down to plant hot wet kisses on my stomach. "Babe, your body is amazing." She rubbed my clit with no hesitation and I gasped before she covered my mouth with her wet fingers. She raised an eyebrow and I proceeded to suck before she moved her hands down to my waist and pushed her fingers inside, causing my body to tremble. She was so gentle yet hot at the same time, it was amazing. I couldn't stop thinking of her when we finally lay down to go to sleep. Her touch was so magical, I just wanted her again and again and again.

We lay together naked all night. Her legs were wrapped around mine as she slept, her hair spread out like a halo on the pillow. Our clothes were scattered on the floor when I woke up and panicked as I heard footsteps. Mrs Lodge was coming....

Jumping out of bed, I slipped on the first large t shirt and in one swift movement, slid all of our clothes under the bed, just as the handle of the door turned. I climbed back under the covers as she walked in, carrying two hot cups of coffee. "Good morning, Toni. I made fresh coffee for you two, I'll leave it here." She put them down just as Cheryl was beginning to stir. "Good morning, sleeping beauty." I whispered when she left. She smiled and pecked my cheek. "Good morning, angel face."

"Last night was... amazing." She said as I lay back down beside her. I stroked her hair and brushed the loose strands behind her ear so she couldn't hide behind it. "It was, babe, you're amazing." We kissed before deciding that we couldn't just lay there all day. "Babe, you can wear anything of mine." She said before disappearing into the bathroom, winking just before she closed the door. I laughed to myself before following her and wrapping my arms around her. "You can't expect me to wait when you're in here, naked." I said as she turned on the water. "Hmmm, well I have a solution." She said, slowly pulling me in to the shower.

Her body was so stunning, her perfect curves and soft flesh. She was shy, but as I moved closer and our noses were touching, she moved her arms away from her body and wrapped around my waist. We kissed as the room started to steam and the water was running down her back and crashing into my hair. She sucked my breasts as I backed against the wall of the shower and moaned. Water was splashing everywhere as we twisted and turned, grabbing each other and kissing. I felt myself go wet when she knelt down and grabbed my pussy. Her face was dripping with water and she licked her ruby lips before inserting her fingers. "God, babe." I said, pressing my back against the wall as I was filled with the familiar sensation of pleasure as she rubbed hard.

Shower sex with Cheryl was even better than last night. She really knew how to turn me on as she bent over to pick up a spare towel, showing her cute ass. "Here you go." She blushed as I grabbed it and wrapped it around myself. "Do I make you nervous?" I asked. She giggled and nodded as we headed back to her bedroom. "Always, Tee-Tee." She opened her large closet and pulled out clothes at random. "What are you doing?" I joined her as she perused her inventory. "Looking for something for you to wear." She pulled out a dark red and black mesh crop top with a leather skirt. "Here, this is perfect." I held the clothes in my hand, she had great taste and great style. "They're beautiful." I said as I put them on. "No, babe, you're beautiful." She smiled before getting changed into a bright red top and black and white striped trousers.

We were still floating on cloud nine as we left the Pembrooke. It was Saturday, so we had nowhere to be and a whole day to ourselves. "What are you thinking of doing?" I asked as we walked aimlessly. "Spend every second with you, babe, because that's all I need." She replied and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Well, why don't we head to Pop's, grab some take out, and head to Sweetwater River." I suggested. "That sounds like a date." She said excitedly. "Well, then it's a date." And we held hands as we walked through the town, not caring if anybody saw us. She was proud of who she was, and I was even more proud of who she had become.