14 - Christmas Celebration

POV Jack

In the end everyone fell asleep in the dance hall. Families curled up together to sleep against each other and the feeling was cozy. I wonder if things were like this with my human family?

While everyone slept I kept sitting on the window still, thinking of what song to sing to her. I went through Jamie's playlist in my head. He said that it was the music which he had carefully chosen to play when he had a girl around.

I had taken a pen and paper, I wrote the songs down as a list.

* 10 000 hours - Justin Bieber etc
 * Beautiful by Bazzi
 * Fly me to the moon - Frank Sinatra
* House of memories - P!ATD
* Your song by - Taron Egerton
* A thousand years - Christina Perri
* Baby - Justin Bieber

At first I tap the one from bazzi. Beautiful... I hum the song quietly and try to remember the lyrics. "The way that dress fall off you is amazing" --

"Geez Jamie...no...why were you playing songs like that," I gasp when I remember it all.

"Alright...hmm...10 000 hours?" I whisper to myself and again I hum the song half aloud.

I'm gonna love you.

When I got to that part my breathe got sealed away and I had to cough aloud. I scrape the song over and then the Beautiful one as well.

"Memories...house of memories, that might--," I sigh as I look at the song list.

I began to sing quietly the rock song aloud.

"Woah, woah. If you're a lover, you should know

The lonely moments just get lonelier

The longer you're in love

Than if you were alone

Memories turn into daydreams become a taboo

"

Then I felt like I might actually drop from this window still and pass out.

"Why are all of these songs about love? I thought you wanted to make friends with the songs Jamie...Geez, if I had really thought through the lyrics of these songs I would have told you to reconsider these Jamie," I chuckle and rub my cheeks which felt hot.

I guess Jamie had really grown up during these years. Still, there's some sense in these songs... Elsa is amazing and we've had created memories together. The song should be special even if she didn't love me. Then I remembered how in Baby the singer sang about You know you love me - it might actually just scare her off like when I kissed her.

"A thousand years...eh...that's all about love as well, though thousand years shouldn't be a problem," I laugh half aloud and then I close my eyes.

Your song. If I remember correctly, those lyrics just might be good enough.

--If I was a sculptor, but then again no

Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show

Oh I know it's not much but it's the best I can do

My gift is my song

And this one's for you

And you can tell everybody this is your song

It may be quite simple but now that it's done

I hope you don't mind

That I put down in words