4 - Peaceful dinner?

POV Anna

Why aren't they here yet? What if something happened to them? Perhaps I should go and have a look?

"Anna, keep walking like that and our front door will have a moat inside" Kristoff speaks to me and I see him crossing his arms.

"They should be here by now! What if something happened?" I worry and rush to hug him.

"Well they're just late for a bit... and what's up with Elsa bringing a man over? That's really something I can't imagine...hmm...maybe Ryder," Kristoff mumbles and suddenly the door opens and I abandon Kristoff's neck and run to hug Elsa.

"Finally! The dinner is soon!" I cheer while hugging her. "Hey, come on in!" I greet Jack who was still outside.

I didn't notice Kristoff who looked at us like we were insane.

"This way to the dining room. AAH! I am so happy that I can have the whole family gathering around the same table - hopefully there is going to be more of us soon," I wink my eye and elbow Elsa.

"Will you and Kristoff have a third child?" Elsa smiles and I facepalm when she didn't understand my obvious clue.

"NO!" Kristoff gasps and then clears his throat, "I mean...not for now...we're enjoying our two little darlings for now."

I swear that Kristoff was gritting his teeth together again.

"Wait a moment? You have kids?" Jack suddenly spoke and started to look around like he was looking for something.

"Yes, they have two boys. Kris and Kai," Elsa explained and I let out a huge sigh.

"Cool, where are they? You see kids are like...well if they believe in Guardians like myself we will have more strength so maybe if I get them to believe in me - then I might be able to control wind again," Jack kept on explaining and seemed excited.

"Good luck on that. I mean, they fight constantly... were we like this Elsa?" I whine and go towards the table with a tray filled with different kinds of chocolates. I stuff some into my mouth.

"I don't want to sound nuts but who are you two chatting with?" Kristoff asked and kept staring at me and Elsa. Actually it was like he thought that we both had gone nuts.

"Him," both I and Elsa said and pointed at the man standing between us.

"So...there's some ghost between you two," Kristoff blinked.

"No, I am not a ghost," Jack huffed and sounded insulted.

"He says he is not a ghost," I tell Kristoff and lean towards Jack, whispering, "remind me..what are you?"

"Uh, Winter Spirit... Jack Frost. One of the Guardians of Childhood?" Jack said and then I repeated it all to Kristoff.

"Well... your imaginary buddy sure has many titles...but another spirit.. Elsa I am really surprised that you are delusional - wait...you were the first one to hear that sound back then...hmmm..." Kristoff rubs his chin.

"He is not imaginary. He is real," Elsa said and I mentally scream when she pulls him from his sleeve.

"It's fine. I'm used to it anyway...with people not believing and seeing me," Jack hums and pulls away for my disappointment.

"Kristoff," I puff my cheeks at him for insulting Jack.

"What did I do now?" Kristoff gasps and then we hear the doors slamming open from the dining room and the room is filled with sounds of fighting kids.

"Oh," Elsa says and looks at the direction where my two boys are arguing.

Kris is pulling Kai's strawberry blonde hair and Kai kicks him.