2 - Spirits and humans

POV Anna

The morning began like it normally did. Waking up next to my lovely, snoring husband and then feeding Sven his morning carrot. Birds were singing, our kids were fighting - boys will be boys, right?

Still something seemed a bit off while I kept combing my hair. I wiped some drool off from my cheek, got my dress on and went on the balcony to look at Arendelle - of course to check that the gates were open!

Then, a letter flew into my hands. It was from the saame people.

"No...no...no..." I kept telling myself while reading it.

"Anna?" Kristoff asked and placed his big hand on my shoulder.

"It is Elsa," I exhale and squeeze the letter against my chest.

"Alright, which part of continent did she freeze this time or is she going to be like upgraded to be the sixth spirit?" Kristoff sighs and I look at him.

"No -- she has an imaginary friend. She is talking to voices again!" I whisper and look at him terrified.

"Okay not my first guess..." Kristoff hums and I can hear how Sven steps into the balcony. Yeah, we were keeping our reindeer indoors.

"What will you do Anna? " Kristoff again mimicked Sven's voice.

"Oh I don't know Sven... I am worried that Elsa might stop coming to our wordplay nights and leave far away this time," I say.

"So you want to go to see her?" Kristoff mimicked Sven again.

"I want to go and see her," I say determined and kiss Sven on his forehead, "thank you Sven."

"No, don't thank me. Thank my friend Kristoff," Sven spoke and I kiss Kristoff on the lips.

"Wow" Kristoff looks at me dreamily and holds me from my hip.

"Kristoff, I leave the kingdom for you while I do a little trip," I smile to him.

"Okay sweetie --- WAIT! You are leaving THEM too?" Kristoff says and nods towards our kids who were still having a little fight amongst themselves. Three year olds, always in trouble.

"Mmmhhmmm... I love you honey. And I'll be borrowing Sven!" I cheer and run off with Sven following me.

"Oh dear," I could hear Kristoff's exhale as I left the room.

I got my travelling outfit on and then I hop on Sven. It would take a while but at least travelling without a sled would be faster. I rode through the kingdom and towards the enchanted forest as quickly as I could.

POV Elsa

"Oh...how to wake you up," I hum while looking at the man who is still asleep after hitting his head pretty badly.

"That was really naughty from you wind," I sigh and shut the tents curtains better as the wind tried to blow inside.

Still I had no idea why this white haired man was talking to wind. Like he knew that it was something you could actually talk to.

"Who are you....or what are you?" I sigh and look at the blanket which was covered in frost.

"ELSA!" Anna exhaled and walked in just when I was talking to this sleeping stranger.

"Oh no, it is true... please don't say that the voices will try to take you away again?!" Anna cheered and rushed over me.

"No, I am not talking to voices. Here's someone sleeping," I chuckle and nod towards him.

Anna is quiet and staring at the bed.

"Elsa...the bed is empty," Anna hums and looks at me like I am a crazy person.