9 - Word Games

POV 3rd person/narrator whatever...MEL STYLE

Once the last rays of the sun were leaving the fjord where Arendelle was and the lights of the city were being lit a horse was galloping towards the docks from the sea. And on that almost transparent mare with icy sparkling cover was two people.

That creature who was said to be the one to drown the crew of the crashed ships was now safely bringing her riders to shore. The sea horse, Nokk, rides through the narrow streets as night fell.

"This was faster than I thought!" Jack laughs as he helps Elsa down from the Nokk.

His hand brushes over the horses neck, giving it a slight touch of cold again so it wouldn't lose its form before making back into water.

"Well I guess she wanted to impress you," Elsa hums and hugs the Nokk's head.

"Yeah, well you're way nicer than the other horses I know," Jack smirks and hops off from the Nokk.

They wave to her as she raises on her back feet and then turns around. They see the Nokk disappearing from sight as it headed back towards the sea.

"Uh..alright, I hope you're ready for the game night" Elsa laughs anxiously while taking a glance at the tall man.

"I love games... snowballs and fun times, that's me," Jack cheers and points himself.

Elsa throws a questioning look at him. She takes him inside the Arendelle's castle and they head to the library. She greets Anna and Kristoff as she opens up the door.

"You two are late," Olaf hums and points his wooden hand towards the clock.

"Haha, sorry. We had troubles leaving Bruni behind. So, where are the twins?" Elsa laughs while looking around.

"I put them to bed, they caught a cold," Kristoff yawns and sits back on the chair.

Jack sits down on a chair and leans his chin against his hand. He was hoping to see the twins. It was kind of nice making kids laugh and play with them once in a while. Especially now that Jamie had grown to be so big.

"YOU! Write down 5 things to this paper John," Olaf suddenly brought a piece of paper and a pen close to Jack's face. He almost lost an eye.

"Eh...anything? And my name is Jack, Olaf," Jack chuckles and takes the piece of paper and the pen while shaking his head.

The way he shook his head made his hair move along with the movement. He brushed his hand through his hair, bringing his hair back. Elsa had noticed that move, he did it quite often.

"Well just don't write the word murder or something else nasty like turtles breathe through their butts mister Olaf Jack...funny that your last name is the same as mine," Olaf hummed and then started humming a tone as he wobbled to bring Elsa her pen and paper.

"Wait...what?" Jack laughs and raises his eyebrow.

"Just leave it be and write the words. Adjectives, verbs, substantives," Anna whispers to Jack's ear and then giggles. She had pulled her chair closer.

"Ookay," Jack chuckles and stares at the paper.

"Me and Kristoff already wrote down ours," Anna announces and her eyes sparkle from excitement.

"I will be the judge this time. Sven will be turning the time sand," Olaf explained to everyone.

Elsa folds her piece neatly and hands it to Olaf after writing her words down.

"So it's you and me against Jack and Kristoff?" Elsa checked and was about to move closer to Anna who suddenly jumped up and went to grab Kristoff.