1 - Forest Fire

Pov Elsa

"Hey, that's cheating" Kristoff groaned as he watched me and Anna playing word play.

"Hey, you were the one saying girls versus boys," Anna chuckled and elbowed him, "O-ooh! A GIANT!"

I laugh a bit and let the ice sculpture disappear, "yes, you got them all correct Anna."

"So unfair," Kristoff huffs and marches to take a note from hat. He starts to wave his hands in the air.

"That's...well. Carrot? Wait! Now i know! Was it a...carrot? Stick? TURTLES BUTT?" Olaf cheered and both Anna and I giggle while following the two.

"Chocolates?" Anna whispers and hands the plate towards me.

"Fine, just two," I cheer but after the two I grab a handful.

It had been already five years since Anna's coronation. They had married, had three year old twin boys who were sleeping right now. Many things had changed but we still had these so called family nights every friday when we played word games.

Once Olaf and Kristoff were done with their turn Anna rushed in front and as usual, announced the winners.

"Good game but you LOOOOSE!" Anna cheered to both Kristoff and Olaf.

"Alright, before you two start to debate on the rules of this game... I am just going to go..." I chuckle and point at the balcony.

"Ok, again next week?" Anna cheered and rushed to hug me. I embrace her equally.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for anything," I whisper and rub her back.

Who knows how long this can last but as it does, I will treasure every moment with them.

"Bye," I wave my hand as I go to the balcony and then I whistle.

A mare rises from the water, covered in ice. It gallops through the dark streets of Arendelle all the way to under the balcony of the castle. I hop down and the wind carries me on the horses back.

"How about we take a look at the kingdom from the mountains," I ask from the Nokk while letting my hand travel over its neck.

Nokk is a mythical creature, a waterhorse. We had a rough start by it trying to drown me but now we're friends as I am the fifth spirit.

"Hiiya!" I say while pulling from the reins and turning her around.

We cross the water and rush towards the mountains. The wind was blowing a bit stronger than usual and I saw the sky getting filled with northern lights. It was beautiful.

"Winter will arrive sooner this year," I wondered. The leaves had almost fully fallen from the trees.

The dance of the colors on the sky got stronger. I see green, blue, red, purple and other colors against the night sky.

"Bruni is having fun with the sky," I hum and slow down my horse.

We stop at the edge of a mountain. I look up and see the well known ice castle, still standing on that mountain top as strong as ever. It felt like so long ago.

Then I look down at Arendelle. The city itself was blooming during Anna's reign. They had build train tracks to connect to other cities. Things were developing and going ahead. Change was happening all around us.

"Okay girl, let's go home--," I say when the sky suddenly explodes.

I calm down the Nokk by pulling the reins tight as she rises to her back feet.