Chapter 28

Alyson's pov

Tears streamed down my face as I clutched to my brother like my life depended on it, I was scared that it was all a dream and he was still in that damn box.

Peter: I got you, Ally.

I sobbed as I heard his voice.

Me: I thought I lost you.

I felt him kiss the side of my head before we pulled apart; he wiped my tears before we smiled at one another. All the Lost boys ran over to us and started patting Peter on the back or hugging him; I looked over at Henry before walking towards him with a soft smile. I bent down and gave him a hug making him hug me back.

Me: Thanks, Henry.

Henry: Your welcome, Ally.

We released one another before I stood up, I was tapped on the shoulder, making me turn my head to see Rumpelstiltskin. I turned around with my arms folded while looking at him sternly; he took something out of his jacket coat before handing me a vial. I looked at it softly before looking up at him unfolding my arms; I softly grabbed the bottle with careful motion. I gave him a watery-eyed smile.

Me: Thank you, thank you so much.

He smiled at me before walking over to the others; I walked over to Henry's family, making them look at me with guilty but fearful looks.

Me: You all have a free passage to wherever all call home.

They nodded with soft smiles, and I walked over to Bealfire with a sad look.

Me: I guess this is goodbye, old friend.

Bealfire: I'll always be with you, Ally.

I smiled at the familiar words before hugging him, and he hugged me back before releasing one another. I ran over to my brother before giving him the vial; we smiled at one another before he took the lid off and drank it after he drank it all a swirl of gold went around Neverland making the Island bright once again.

Me: Come on, everyone! Let's watch our guest leave.

We all walked Henry and his family to the beach where Killian's ship is, we said our goodbye's before watching them use a magic bean to teleport them back home. I waved goodbye to Bealfire and them with tears in my eyes; they were both happy and sad. Peter and Felix both laid a hand on each shoulder, making me look at them with a smile; we walked back to camp happy that everything turned out fine when we got to camp everyone was running around and celebrating that we got my brother again and that he was still alive. The whole day we laughed, played games, had a feast, and then we danced the entire day away as Peter played his flute. After putting the boys to bed, I walked out of the younger one's tent before walking over to my brother and Felix. I wrapped my arms around them, making Peter wrap his arm around my shoulders while Felix wraps his arm around my waist.

Me: Why don't we all go to the hilltop? Like we did in the old days?

Peter: I don't see why not.

Felix: Anything you want, Ally.

We walked our way to the hilltop that we all used to spend our days before Neverland got more Lost boys, the whole way there we shared old memories of the past days when it was just us three on this big island. I remember there was this one time when Peter rolled down the hill and landed on a poor little porcupine then got attacked by said porcupines family; he ran where we were at with needles up and down his body with a hoard of porcupines chasing him. Felix and I laughed until we had to run from them as well when we got to camp we quickly hid in the treehouse until they were all gone while we wait, Felix and I had to pluck needles from poor Peter as he hissed and cursed at the porcupines. It was the funniest moment ever, every time we thought about it, we always made fun of Peter for not using his magic, but all he says was that he too weak for it thanks to the needles. When we arrived at the hilltop, we all stared up at the sky and just stared at the stars in comfortable silence.

*Couple of weeks later*

It's my favorite time of year again, the comets will be soaring through the sky, and Felix promised to take me to my favorite spot. The same place where he asked me to be his girlfriend. It's been years since then, and I couldn't be happier, although he and Peter have been acting fishy again while the older boys were out hunting I took the young ones to the Indian camp where they played with the little ones there. Tiger Lilly and I sitting down and discussing what's been happening recently; of course, she asked me what happened to me a couple of weeks ago, making me tell her the truth. She was furious at first, but I got her to calm down, we stayed there until it was time to head back and get ready to go so that we can watch the comets. I bid Tiger Lilly farewell before the boys, and I left to go home, when we arrived back, food was already done and ready for us to eat. We all ate and talked about our day until we went left to go to our usual spots to watch the comets. Felix and I separated with the group and went to our place when we were almost up the hill he covered my eyes, making me laugh.

Felix: Alright, now it's a surprise, so no peaking.

Me: can't wait. 

I giggled. When we arrived, Felix finally removed his hands; I saw a cute little picnic making me look at him suspiciously.

Me: What are you planning?

Felix: Oh, nothing.

We sat down and started eating and goofing around while waiting for the comets; I saw something fly above, making my head snap up. I gasped before standing up.

Me: Felix! Look!

When I didn't hear anything, I turned my head to see that he was on one knee, I gasped before covering my mouth.

Felix: Alyson you have been the best thing that has ever happened to me ever since I met you, you make me a better person, and you helped me realize that I have people you love me. Now I am here today to ask you to be my best friend, my partner, and the love of my life forever. I love you, Alyson.

Tears went down my face as I started nodding my head to emotional for words; he stood up as he put the ring on my ring finger. He cupped my face before he kissed me; I wrapped my arms around his neck. We heard clapping and whistling making us break apart; we looked to our left to see Peter and the Lost Boys.

Peter: Congratulations, you two!

He walked over and patted Felix on the back with a smile.

Peter: I'm proud to call you, my brother, finally.

We all laughed before we went back to camp and spent the whole night celebrating and dancing around the fire. I was happy I had the boy of my dreams, my brother, and my friends. I wouldn't trade this for anything else in the world.

The End