Chapter 17

Bealfire's pov

Brian: there weren't alot of, Lost Boys at the time. Just Pan, Ally, Felix, Allen, and I. But after that day, Alyson banned dueling.

Everyone nodded while I just looked at the ground feeling guilty. I knew Pan could be a monster, I just didn't know that he can go to that far.

Allen: when the rest of the Lost Boys came to Neverland. They were always curious as to how, Felix got that scar. So, we told them. The only one's we didn't tell were the younger boys until they come of age.

I feel bad for what I did to, Alyson. I shouldn't have done that, I need to apologize when my sentence in the cage is up.

Johnny: do you understand now why, Felix and Pan were mad?

Me: yeah. I need to apologize to them. After my cage hours are done.

I looked at them with a tiny smile making them all smile or smirk at me. They put me in my cage before walking back to camp. I was in the sky looking at the entire island from where I was. I decide to go to sleep, hoping that they day will pass by quicker than he hoped.

Alyson's pov

I was making dinner for the boys when we heard screaming coming from the cages. We all ran towards the cages to see that the cage Bealfire was in is destroyed. Everyone looked at it shocked. Peter, walked up next to me with a really mad expression.

Peter: Bealfire, is gone. Everyone spread out! Find him! I want him alive!

The Lost Boys, ran into the woods with there weapons in hand. I looked at my brother to see that he was studying the destruction.

Me: do you think, he did this by himself?

He shook his head while saying-

Peter: no. He was helped. Get back to camp, get supper ready for the boys.

I nodded before walking back to camp. When I arrived, I saw the younger boys waiting by the campfire talking amongst themselves. I went back into the food tend and finished dinner.

*Mini Time Skip*

I was waiting for the boys to get back by myself. I had the younger boys eat before sending them to bed. I was pacing back and forth wondering if everyone was, alright. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a twig snap. I turned around to see that everyone was coming back. I quickly ran over while asking-

Me: are you guys, alright?

I hugged my brother before hugging, Felix. He wraps his arm around me while the boys were mumbling. I released, Felix before looking at everyone and asked-

Me: did you guys find him.

They lowered their heads before shaking them. I sighed before looking at Felix. I looked back at the boys with a smile while saying-

Me: who's hungry.

They all raised they're hands while their faces light up. I laughed at them.

Me: come on, I'll get you guys a bowl.

We walked to the food tent before I started passing out bowls. I made sure to keep the food warm while they were out in the cold. We all sat by the campfire eating, joking around, and telling stories about what everyone's life on Neverland. It felt like it was the old days before all the drama happened. When it was time to get some rest we all went to bed wondering what on earth happened to, Bealfire.

*Seven Month's Later*

It's been a seven months since, Bealfire disappeared. We all thought that he was dead for the first couple of months. That was until, I found a note from him when I was coming back to camp from picking fruit for the camp.

*Flashback*

I was on my way back to camp after picking some fruit, since we ran out last night. On my way, I passed a tree that had a note on it. I thought it was odd because it's not everyday you find a note on a blasted tree in the middle of forest. I ripped it off the tree and started reading it.

Dear, Alyson.

I saw that you were picking some fruit and thought that it would be a perfect opportunity to leave you a note. I'm sorry, for what I did to you and Felix. I shouldn't have done that and it was stupid of me to do it. That's why I'm writing this. I wanted to tell you that I'm doing fine and to stop worrying about me. I'll be gone soon anyway.

Sincerely, Bea.

My eyes widened in shock. I looked around me to see if anyone was around before teleporting into camp. Everyone looked at me confused until they saw my face. Everyone ran at me asking me if I'm alright. Peter and Felix, walk over to me with worry in their eyes.

Me: Bealfire's alive.

I handed them the note making them look at me shocked. Everyone read it before looking around themselves.

Peter: Allen, John! Help, Alyson with the baskets. The rest of you go into the woods and look for, Bealfire! I want him alive.

They all nodded before doing what my brother told them to do. I just stood there looking at the forest wondering what on earth is, Bealfire planning.

*Present*

I haven't gotten a note since and we still can't find, Bealfire. My brother is angry because, Bealfire disappeared from the face of the earth. We can't locate where he's at, we can't feel his presence on the island, and we can't figure out who helped him. Felix, has been out there every day looking for Bealfire. I have to go out there sometimes just to drag him back. The boys try to skip meals but I never let them. It's been hard since, Bealfire left. Nobody is at camp relaxing or training. They're all out there looking for the one Lost Boy that is trying to find a way off Neverland.