Chapter 20

Felix's pov

I was sitting on a log starring at the fire. How did my father come to Neverland?

?: hey.

I turn around to see, Alyson. We smiled at each other as she sat down next to me.

Alyson: what are you doing out here? Everyone's already in bed.

I sighed before looking back at the fire.

Alyson: Felix? What's the matter?

Me: I'm trying to figure out how my father came to Neverland.

I heard footstep coming towards us making me look behind us. I saw that it was, Pan. He sat down on the other side of me while saying-

Pan: he came to Neverland using a magic bean.

We looked at him confused.

Alyson: how did he get one of those?

He shrugged before saying-

Pan: I don't know.

Everyone looked around nervously. That was until we heard a loud crack of thunder, we all turned to the sky only to see a purple fog coming our way.

Alyson and Pan: what the bloody hell?

Immediately Pan, started barking out orders.

Pan: everyone, run to the caves!

I grabbed Alyson's hand before picking up Sam. All the older Lost Boys picked up either two or one younger Lost Boy, before we took off towards the caves. We saw that Pan, flew towards the Indians telling me that he is warning them. When we were almost there, we saw the Indian village running towards us as well. Pan, was in front of all of us flying towards the caves. Pan, opened the cave with his magic and we all ran in. Right when the fog was going to come in the cave both, Alyson and Pan used they're magic to close it. We all sighed in relief and went into different sides of the caves.

Alyson: Alright, everyone! For right now, we all should just get some rest! Indian's on the Right side of the cave! Lost Boys, on the Left! Understood!?

Everyone nodded and went to where we were supposed to. Tiger Lilly, Pan, Alyson, and the Chief started talking in the far corner making me look at them confused. When they were done the Chief walked towards his people, Alyson walked over to me, while Pan and Tiger Lilly continued to talk. Alyson and I, laid down with the make shift bed that she made with her magic for everyone. I covered us with my cloak and wrapped my arms around her before pulling her into my chest.

Me(whisper): you should get some sleep. You haven't been sleeping well lately.

She chuckled before saying-

Alyson(whisper): your one to talk.

I smiled down at her before kissing her forehead making her look at me. She kissed my nose before I kissed her on the lips. She laid her head on my arm before immediately falling asleep. I yawned before closing my eyes and welcoming sleep with open arms.

Peter's pov

I looked at my sister and best friend only to see that they were asleep. I sighed before looking at them with a soft smile. I'm happy that they finally got together. Watching them look at each other longingly for the last thousands of years kind of gets annoying.

Tiger Lilly: beautiful isn't it.

I looked at her confused.

Tiger Lilly: your sister and Felix's, relationship. Isn't it beautiful?

 I looked back and forth between, Tiger Lilly and the two most important people in my life before smiling.

Me: yeah. Beautiful.

We looked at each other before we stared into each other's eyes. We started leaning in before reality hit me.

Me(thoughts): what am I doing?

I cleared my throat before pulling back making her back up as well. We both blushed before I said-

Me: we should, probably get some sleep.

Tiger Lilly: y-yeah.

Me: goodnight, Tiger Lilly.

Tiger Lilly: goodnight, Peter Pan.

Next thing I know, she went on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. My face turned a darker color red, I touched my cheek before looking at her. Her cheeks were redder than mind and she quickly waked towards her people. I softly smiled before laying down next to my sister and Felix, before shutting off the lights before closing my eyes. I fell asleep dreaming about a certain Indian princess.

*A Hundred Years Later*

Alyson's pov

I was playing with some of the younger Lost Boys while the older one's trained. Sam and the others, are still young but they can train for a little while. They don't train as hard as the others, Boys but they still try they're hardest. My brother and Tiger Lilly, started dating a couple years ago. I don't know when, they started liking each other but they're happy which makes me happy. We were playing tag before we heard my brother's whistle.

Me: Boys, in the tent.

They quickly ran into they're tents before I went into the kitchen tent. I looked out they're to see that they arrived with someone new. He looks not much older than Sam's age. I walked out there with a smile on my face.

Peter: Ally! Come meet our new Lost Boy!

I walked over to them with a friendly smile on my face. I bend down to the kids height before sticking my hand out.

Me: hello, Lad. My name's Alyson Pan. What is your name?

He smiled back at me before saying-

?: my names, Henry.

Me: it's nice to meet you, Henry. Welcome to Neverland.

I stood up straight before hugging my brother. We released each other letting me look around.

Me: Peter, where's Felix?

Peter: Felix, will be back in a minute. He's hunting with a few of our other Lost Boys.

I nodded before saying-

Me: I guess, that I'll make dinner then. You Boys play nice, alright?!

Lost Boys: yes, ma'am!

I smiled before walking over to the kitchen tent. I heard the younger Lost Boys exit they're tent and went straight towards the Older ones. When I was done making dinner, I rang the bell while calling-

Me: come and get it!

All the Lost Boys, ran into the tent in the same order that they always did. Youngest to oldest. I gave the younger one's they're bowls first before giving the Older Boys they're bowls. My brother grabbed his bowl before I grabbed, mine and Felix's bowl. I set it down on the table before seeing a familiar blonde coming into camp.