Chapter 3

*A Month Later*

Alyson's pov

It has been a month since I've seen, Wendy and Baelfire. I was in the forest hunting for dinner because It was my week to hunt. I was hunting a really fat boar that would probably feed us for a couple of days.

SNAP

I froze in my tracks and looked around me. I shrugged it off thinking that I had imagined it. Before I knew it, twelve Indians surronded me. They pointed they're bow and arrows at me making me freeze.

Me: what do you want?

?: the chief wants to bargain with, Pan. Now that we got something of his, we're ready to go.

In a blink of an eye, I was tackled to the ground. They tied my hands behind my back and took all my weapons. One of them kicked me in the head knocking me out.

*Time Skip*

I woke up tied up to a pole in a tent. The Chief and one of his warrior's walked in with angry looks on they're faces.

Chief: you're brother has wounded many of my men. Now he has taken my daughter and that will not be allowed.

I staid silent making the warrior angry and growl at me.

Warrior: you will respect the, Chief!

I shook my head. The Chief shook his head while sighing thru his nose. He looked at the warrior and nodded his head. He walked out and the warrior walked over to me with an evil grin. Peter, Felix help me.

Peter's pov

I was with the boys at the training grounds. Felix and I, were waiting for my sister to return from her hunt. That was until we heard a blood curdling scream. We all froze in our spot. That wasn't just any scream, it was my sister.

Me: find her!

We all took off running in the forest looking for, Ally. Felix, James, Ken, and Ben were with me. I saw footprints in the dirt which automatically made me see red.

Me: indians.

Felix: they're is no telling what they are doing to her.

I whistled making all the boys run my way. When they circled arounds me, I looked at them with a smirk.

Me: it seems the Indians took my dear sister. I think we should show them what we are made of.

They all cheared and we immediately started our journey.

*Mini Time Skip*

I walked out of the forest with my boys behind me, into the Indian camp. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

Me: where is you're, Chief.

He walked over to me with one of his warriors following behind him.

Chief: I hear you are looking for me, Pan?

I glared at him.