Chapter 25

Alyson's pov

I was sitting around the fire with Felix standing next to me keeping an eye on Henry's family, the Evil Queen and him were glaring daggers at one another. 

Snow White: So, how are we going to get Henry away from your brother?

Me: All you have to do is make a deal with him.

They all looked at me confused, everyone except Hook

Hook: There is no way, that we are making a deal with that demon!

Felix immediately took a step forward making me grab his cloak, he looked down at me before went back to glaring at Hook. I looked at Hook with blank face making everyone look at me cautiously.

Me: My brother, does what he does to survive and to keep my family safe.

Hook: SURVIVE?! SURVIVE FROM WHAT-

I immediately glared at him making him immediately go quiet

Me: I do not appreciate your tone nor do I appreciate the way that you talk about my brother. . . . I suggest that you watch how you speak to me Hook.

He looked down at the ground with a sigh making my gaze soften

Me: We have a good relationship, Hook. Please, don't change that.

Hook: I understand Lass, my apologies.

He looked at me with a kind smirk making me smile back at him, I looked at the Savior with a kind smile

Me: I will make my brother a deal and since I know everyone on this island I can make it happen, I promise that I will bring Henry back to you.

The Evil Queen, scoffed making me look at her

Evil Queen: I can't believe that you are trusting a Pan.

Felix: Unlike you people she actually has a heart

They glared at each other making me shake my head with a smile

Charming: How do we know that your telling the truth?

I gave him a kind smile

Me: Because, I always keep my promises.

Felix: We should head back.

I looked at him before nodding my head, I stood up while saying-

Me: You're right. We shall meet again.

I used my magic to transport Felix and I, to the camp but when the fog disappeared there was only one person there. . . . . Peter. He was sitting alone by the camp fire just starring aimlessly into the embers what I found odd was that there were no Lost Boys, it made me a little worried but also a little glad at the same time since it gives me time to talk to him alone. I walk over to my brother making him look at me when I reached him, I sat down on his left. We stayed quiet for a bit before finally he broke the silence.

Peter: What did they say.

Me: They want to make a deal with you, but you have to promise me that you will not go back on your word.

We looked at one another with blank stares finally he nodded his head.

Me: I am going to have them find a cure for you to keep you alive and when they do, I want you to let Henry go.

Peter: alright, Ally. Your in control.

I smiled at him before we hugged one another when we released each other, I heard giggling coming from the woods.

Me: Peter, where did you send the boys?

He got a glare on his face before he said a sentence that shocked me.

Peter: Bealfire, is here.

I immediately jumped up and took off into that direction when I arrived to the clearing where they all were at I tackled Bea in a hug.

Bealfire: Woah!

I let go of him letting him turn around when he realized it was me he laughed, we hugged one another again before we started playing with the little kids and hanging out with the older boys.

Me(thought): It almost feels like it did back than. I miss this.

Peter's pov

After Ally, ran off to go see Bealfire Felix and I both glared in that direction.

Felix: You actually let him into the camp.

I growled before glaring down at the ground

Me: He just showed up looking for, Ally when the kids saw him they got excited and just ran up to him. I couldn't say "no" or else my sister would kill me.

We both shivered at the thought of a pissed off Alyson not pretty, we started walking around the camp making sure there was no one near us.

Felix: What are you gonna do about the boy's family.

I sighed before closing my eyes

Me(thoughts): Can't really do anything about it, now can I. . . Alyson, wants me to stay alive and so does everyone else. But, she wants me to do it in a different way than what was already planned.

I shrugged my shoulders before saying something that I haven't said in a while.

Me: I don't know. . . . . Alyson wants me to do it the safer way while everyone else wants me to do what my shadow says, I don't know who to listen to anymore.

It was quiet for a second than next thing I know, Felix smacks me upside my head. I hissed in pain while rubbing my head before I glare at him only to see him with a smirk on his face.

Me: What the bloody hell, was that for!?

Felix: You know who to listen to.You're just scared on who's going to get mad at you.

I growled at him making him roll his eyes.

Felix: Pan, you and Ally have been through everything together. Besides, nobody can argue with her not even your own shadow.

I thought about it for a second before nodding my head. He is right, everyone loves Alyson wherever she goes people love her. She is too kind for this dark world that's the only reason why we kept her here away from those bastards that we call humans in the Enchanted forest.

Me: Thanks, Felix.

He nods his head with a smile on his face

Me: Oh and Felix.

Felix: Yes, Pan.

I smack him upside his head making him hiss in pain.

Me: That's for hitting me.

We both chuckled before we headed towards Alyson and the others. . . . It is starting to feel like Neverland is going back to normal, sadly it won't stay that way for long. It never does for the Lost one's on Neverland.