Chapter 18

Peter's pov

I was in my study looking for at my map trying to figure out where the bloody hell, Bealfire could be hiding.

Peter (thoughts): bloody hell, if my shadow would have just came when I called the bloody thing none of this would be happening-

That's when I realized. My shadow always comes when I call it. He's going to use my shadow to get off the island. I quickly teleported into camp only to see everyone pointing at the night sky.

Sam: look up there!

Everyone looked to see my shadow flying off with Bealfire in his grip.

Alyson: oh my god.

I grit my teeth while glaring at, Bealfire's retreating form as he left thru the second star to the right.

*Next Day*

Alyson's pov

I was woken up by two people whispering. I kept my eyes closed, so I wouldn't interrupt they're conversation. It sounded like my brother and Felix.

Peter(whisper): what do you think about, Bealfire.

Felix(whisper): honestly, I'm glad he's gone. I'm tired of seeing him making googly eyes at, Alyson.

Poor, Felix. I didn't realize, Bealfire was looking at me like that. I didn't realize that, Bealfire even thought of me more than a friend. I heard my brother chuckle before saying- 

Peter(whisper): Bealfire, actually though that he was better for Alyson. Saying, that you would hurt Alyson one of these days.

Felix(whisper): yeah, right. That boy couldn't even fight a bloody pirate. Before he could even hit him the pirate knocked him out.

They both chuckled at the memory. It was true, when Black Beard came saying that we had  "treasure" on our island. They all fought at the beach while I watched the children. When they came back, Bealfire was over Felix's shoulder saying that before he could start fighting a pirate knocked him out in two seconds.

Peter(whisper): well, I'm letting everyone sleep in today and take a break. Tomorrow, I want you to train the boys some new skills. I want you to train them harder. Definitely train the younger boys. 

Felix(whisper): yes, Pan.

I heard the door closed before I felt Felix kiss my face all over making me giggle. He kissed my forehead letting me open my eyes. I looked at the smiling Felix before asking-

Me: how did you know, I was awake?

He chuckled before saying-

Felix: I saw your nose crinkle when I talked about, Bealfire liking you.

I sighed while sadness washed over my body.

Me: I'm sorry, Felix. I didn't know that he liked me, let alone looked at me like that.

Felix: it's fine, Ally. Pan and I, both know that your dense when It comes to someone flirting with you. Your always to busy to notice stuff like that, anyways.

I blushed red before hiding my face in his chest while saying-

Me: I'm sorry!

He laughed at me before kissing the top of my head. We spent the rest of the day talking about everything and anything. My brother, stuck to his words and let everyone got to sleep in or let them hang out enjoying they're day off. My brother, went to go talk to his shadow at skull rock late at night letting Felix and I have a night to our selves. We did what we used to when we I would sneak out and sleep in, Felix's tent when we were a little bit younger then how old we are now. We told spooky stories, retelling memories on Neverland, etc. It felt nice being able to do things like we used to. Now, it just feels like we're to busy to do what we used to do. Right now, Felix and I were cuddling on our bed and looking at the ceiling.

Me: Felix.

Felix: hm.

I looked at him before asking-

Me: what are you going to do with the boys, tomorrow?

He shrugs before saying-

Felix: whatever, Pan wants. Whatever, Pan says go's. You know that.

I nodded. So, if my brother told him to break up with me. Would he. . . . . .

Me: so, if my brother told you to break up with me. You would.

He put is pointer and middle finger under my chin before making me look at him. He had a stern look on his face before saying-

Felix: I would NEVER let, Pan get between you and I. Alyson, I love you and I don't, EVER want to loose you. Not by pirates, not by mermaids, not by Indians, not by other Lost Boys, and definitely not by your brother.

Tears welled up in my eyes before we hugged each other tight. I sniffed before saying-

Me: I love you.

Felix: I love you more.

He kissed my head before rubbing my arm. I never want to loose, Felix. He showed me that everyone can find love. Even if your two lost people on an island called, Neverland. An island that's filled with dangerous yet friendly people. mermaids, Indians, pirates, shadows, and other fascinating people and creatures. I love my home, I love my home, I love my friends, I love my life, and I love my second chance that my brother gave me. I fell asleep, with a smile on my face.

Felix's pov

I looked down at, Ally to see that she was asleep with a smile on her face. I started thinking on what she asked me earlier. Why would she ask me that? Did someone say something that made her think that? Did what, Bealfire do scare her or made her think of something? I released Alyson and carefully got out of bed. I walked over to, Pan's room before knocking on his door.

Pan(muffled): Come in.

I opened the door to see that he was at his desk staring at some scrolls. I closed the door before walking up to my "brother".

Me: Pan. I want you to answer something and I want you to answer truthfully.

He looked at me confused before nodding his head. He stood up straight before crossing his arms while saying-

Pan: go on.

Me: I want to know, If you will get in between mine and Ally's relationship.

He looked at me shocked before saying-

Pan: where did you get this idea from? What makes you think, I would destroy my sister's happiness?

Me: it's something that she asked me. So, I'm making sure that you won't get in the way.

He nodded his head before saying-

Pan: your my best friend, Felix. Alyson's my sister. No one's better for her then you are.

We gave each other small smiles before going our separate ways. Mine and Ally's, room only to see that she was sitting up while rubbing her eye.

Alyson: Felix? Is everything, alright?

I nodded while giving her a smile. I got into bed with her before turning the lamp off. I pulled, Alyson into my chest before slowly falling to sleep. Wondering how tomorrow is going to be like for everyone and if Pan is going to keep his word.