Chapter 22

Alyson's pov

Killian: hello, Lass.

Me: hello, Killian. How have you been?

He smiled before nodding his head towards a group f people that are behind him before saying-

Killian: been working. You?

I shrugged.

Me: running an Island, running the camp, taking care of the boys. You know that usual.

Next thing I know, a fire ball came flying towards me making me put up a shield of water around me making the fire burn out. I looked towards the group of people only to see that they were looking at the raven haired woman in all black. That's when it hit me.

Me: your Henry's family.

They all immediately looked at me before taking out they're weapons and pointed them at me while saying-

?: where is, Henry.

Me: I do not, answer to rude people.

They look at Killian before a blonde woman said-

?: is she serious?

Killian: she's not lying. Alyson, is a sweet girl and will help in any way. But, pointing weapons and throwing ball of fire's at her. Won't help. She's been thru enough already. The wind blue making my cape move away from my arms showing all the scars, that I got from the Indian warrior. They all gaped at me before putting they're weapons away.

Me: why don't I introduce myself. Alyson Pan, sister of Peter Pan. Mother of the Lost Boys and the island. How may I help you?

They all looked at me shocked before they start introducing themselves.

?: I'm Emma, the biological mother to Henry.

I nodded before looking at the raven hair woman in all black.

?: I'm Regina, the adoptive mother of Henry.

Interesting. I looked  at the other raven haired woman that had a bow and arrows on her back.  

?: I'm Mary Marguerite, Henry's grandmother.

The man immediately said-

?: I'm David, Henry's grandfather.

I smiled at them both while saying-

Me: you two look to young to be, grandparents. You must be Snow White and Prince Charming. And the adoptive mother is the Evil Queen. Interesting. And the biological mother is the savior. Such a famous family.

I look at Killian before saying-

Me: you know, how to pick the jobs.

He nervously laughed before I looked back at the family.

Emma: we would like to know, if you would bring us Henry.

I gave them a sad smile before saying-

Me: I'm sorry. No. 

Snow: w-why not?

I looked at the ground before looking back at them.

Me: I can't bring him to you nor can I let you take him. But, I do need to say one thing. This is all a game that my brother is playing. Just play it smart. And you will see the signs. Good luck, and I am sorry.

I transported back to camp but in the tree house. I walked into my room to see a a guilty looking Felix.

Me(whisper): hey.

He immediately looked at me before standing up. He walked towards me before pulling me into a hug. I immediately, wrapped my arms around him.

Felix: I'm sorry. I promise, I will make it up to you. Please, please don't be mad at me.

I immediately started crying making him rub my back. I cried until the tears wouldn't come anymore. We sat down on our bed laying my head on his shoulder, next thing I knew I fell asleep.

Felix's pov

When I realized that Ally was asleep, I carefully tucked her in before walking out of the room. I walked towards, Pan's room before knocking on the door.

Pan(muffled): come in, Felix.

I opened the door to see that, Pan was looking out his window. I silently closed the door before walking towards him. I stopped a few feet away from him before saying-

Me: we can't do this anymore, Pan. The more we hide things and lie to her, the more we hurt her.

He sighed while saying-

Pan: yeah, yeah I know. But, if she finds out that I'm dying than it will hurt her even more.

Me: shouldn't she find out sooner than later?

He stayed quiet and had a concentrated look on his face. He sighed, as he stood up.

Pan: Henry's family is on the island, I know that they talked to Ally. So, I might as well tell them the rules.

I nodded before I started thinking.

Me(thoughts): we aren't supposed to talk to them, until it was time and they were all asleep. What does he mean?

Pan: don't worry, Felix. I just want them to stay away from my sister.

I nodded before he was surronded by green smoke, when the smoke started fading away they're was no Pan. I walked back to mine and Ally's room, before changing into pajama's. I laid down next to, Ally only to see that she changed into pajama shorts and one of my shirts. I smiled before turning off the lights and welcomed sleep with open arms.

Pan's pov

I came walking out of the woods catching everyone's attention. They all raised they're weapons at me but all I do is glare at them.

Me: I'm saying this once and only once. Stay. Away. From. My. Sister.

They all looked at each other uneasy.

Hook: why should we, Pan.

I gave him a death glare before saying-

Me: she's not apart of this. 

The evil queen, stepped towards me with a smirk.

Evil Queen: is that so.

I smirked while saying-

Me: indeed. Unless, you want to say bye-bye to little Henry and get booted off my island.

They all went pale. 

Me: thought, so.

Hook: we won't touch her.

I nodded.

Me: good. Remember what happened last time, Hook. You and your crew almost died. Tell next time.

I disappeared in a green fog and I reappear in my bedroom. I fast walked to, Ally and Felix's room before opening the door. I saw that they were both cuddled up and asleep. 

Me(thoughts): I suppose, I can tell them tomorrow.

I quietly close the door before walked back in my room. I got ready for bed before crawling in bed. I turned the light off before starring out my window.

Me(thoughts): I'll always protect you, Ally. I promise.

I closed my eyes before welcoming sleep with open arms.