Chapter 2

Peter's pov

After my sister ran into the forest anger surrounded my hole body. I looked at, Wendy with a death glare. She looked at me with fear and regret.

Wendy: Peter, I didn't mean-

She didn't get to finish her sentence because I back handed, so hard that she fell to the ground. She looked at me while tears were rolling down her face.

Me: you are a disgrace, Wendy. For punishment for hurting my dear sister, I will be taking one of you're brothers.

She looked at me in horror.

Wendy: no! Please, Peter!

I glared at her.

Me: you have lost my respect, Wendy. Now go home. AUTHOR! KEN!

They walked over to me while saying-

Author and Ken: yes, Pan?

Me: take, Wendy to the beach my shadow will meet you there.

They nodded while roughly picking her up by her arms.

Me: oh, one more thing. You will never be aloud back to, Neverland.

They dragged her away while she screams and crys. I smirked at her until she was out of sight. I loose my smirk before looking at, Felix.

Me: find her. Don't let those words get to her.

He nodded before dashing into the woods. I looked at all the boys before saying-

Me: go hunting, boys.

They quickly did what I told them leaving me alone in camp. I hope my sisters, alright.

Alyson's pov

I looked at him shocked.

Me: Felix, what are you doing here?

Felix: you're crying. Ally, you know what Wendy said isn't true. Right?

I lowered my head and looked at the ground. He sighed. Before I knew it, he pulled me into his lap and hugged me. I sniffed and buried my head into his chest. We just sat there, me crying into his chest while he just hugged me whispering sweet things in my ear until I cried myself to sleep.

Felix's pov

I looked at, Alyson only to see that she had fallen asleep. I smiled down at her. I can't deny that I have a crush on her. I carefully picked her up bridal style before standing up. I walked all the way back to camp making sure to watch my surroundings. I saw, Pan walking over to me with a worried look on his face.

Pan: what happened?

Me: she cried herself to sleep. I think we should do something to make her feel better tomorrow.

He nods while staring at his sister lovingly. He sprinkled pixie dust on him before taking her out of my arms while saying-

Pan: thank you, Felix.

He flew to their tree house making me sigh. He hates when people upset his sister. Especially when she takes them to heart. I walk over to the camp fire and sit down on one of the logs.

Me: say goodbye to you're brother, Wendy. You'll never see him, again.

Peter's pov

I softly landed on our balcony. I teleported to my sisters room gently setting her down on the bed. I snapped my fingers putting her in pajamas. I picked her up, again and used my magic to move the covers. I laid her down and tuck her in. I kissed her head before whispering-

Me(whisper): don't listen to what people say, Ally. You're a precious rose that has a loving brother and friends that will always stand by you're side.

I walked to her door and turned off the light. I exit out of her room and walked over to mine. I got dressed into pajamas and got into bed. I knew, Felix would take care of the boys that's why I'm not worried. I saw from my window that, Ben and John skinning the animals before putting them into the food tent. I than saw, Felix putting out the fire before they all went to bed. I smiled down at them. I may not show it but I love my boys. I laid down while closing my eyes welcoming the darkness with open arms.

*Next Day*

Alyson's pov

I was woken up by chearing outside. I got up and got dressed. I teleport into the middle of camp only to see everyone celebrating.

Me: what's going on?

Peter: a celebration we are getting a new lost boy.

I looked at him confused until I realized something.

Me: you're taking one of, Wendy's brothers. Peter, you don't have to do that for me.

He smiled at me and said-

Peter: I'm doing this because of what she did to you. She is a spoiled girl that gets whatever she wants. I'm just teaching her a lesson.

I sigh while nodding.

Me: ok. When are they coming?

Peter: now.

We saw, Felix and some boys coming out of the forest with someone behind them. They walk over to us and spread out showing us the boy. My eyes widened he looks like he is six years old. I bend down to my knees and smile at him.

Me: hi, what's you're name?

He sniffed and said-

?: my name's, Michael.

Me: hi, Micheal. Do you know where you are, right now?

He shook his head.

Peter: you're in, Neverland.

He looked at us shocked.

Michael: really! Wendy, told me all about it!

I smiled at him. The whole time we were dancing and having a feast. When everyone went to bed, I spoke with Peter and told him that I'm taking the boy back. He agreed after a huge argument. I walked over to his little tent and peaked in making sure that he is asleep. I picked him up and sprinkled pixie dust on me. I flew out of the tent and straight to the second star to the right. I flew all around London looking for the, Darlings home. When I found it, I quietly opened the window and took him to his room. I laid him down on his bed and covered him up. Right when I was about to leave, I felt a hand on my wrist. I look to see, Wendy and a boy my age.

Wendy: Alyson? What are you doing here?

I smiled down at her.

Me: I could not live with myself if you're family was torn apart. I know what that feels like, it's a terrible thing to live with.

She let go of my wrist with tears rolling down her face.

Wendy: after all the hurtful things, I said to you. You are giving my baby brother back.

I laid a hand on her shoulder while saying-

Me: Wendy, you are a sweet girl that wants to find love. You are scared to grow old and die. But living forever is very painful when you watch you're family die while you stay alive.

?: who are you?

I smiled.

Me: my name is, Alyson Pan. I am the sister of, Peter Pan. You are?

?: Baelfire.

I smiled.

Me: nice meeting you, Baelfire.

He smiled back.

Me: I must go before Peter and Felix come after me. Goodnight, Wendy. Goodnight, Baelfire.

I flew out of the window with a smile on my face. When I returned home, I landed on the porch and walked inside. I jumped onto my bed and snapped my finger replacing my day clothes with my pajamas. I sighed and welcomed sleep with open arms.