Chapter 13

Alyson's pov

I walked Into the Indian camp only to have people bowing to me or greeting me. I greeted back while giving them a sweet smile. I walked into Tiger Lilly's tent to see her talking to her father. They immediately stopped talking and looked at me with shocked yet happy faces.

Me: good morning.

They smiled while saying-

Chief and Tiger Lilly: good morning, Ally!

Tiger Lilly, tackled me in a hug making me hug back. When we release each other, I hugged the Chief. When we released each other the Chief left leaving, Tiger Lilly and I to catch up. I wonder how the Boys are doing.

Peter's pov

I was watching the kids playing tag. Bealfire, was looking at the list my sister gave us for kids.

Bealfire: this list is confusing.

I raised a brow while saying-

Me: how so?

Bealfire, gave me the list making me roll my eyes before looking at it. I raised a brow when I started reading it. Oh my god, Alyson.

Me: my sister is ridiculous. Alright, let's get this over with.

We started getting the boys ready to go to the beach when one thought goes in my mind. I wonder how, Felix is holding up.

Felix's pov

I was petting, Oz while he was on my shoulder. I'm walking towards Mermaid Lagoon since the damn mermaids just have to see the otter. When I got there, I saw that Ariel and her friends are playing with each other. When I get close to them they all freeze before looking at me.

Mermaid: what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be playing fetch.

They all giggle at what the blonde said making me roll my eyes.

Me: Pan and the new Lost Boy, woke up one of the younger Lost Boy's so now we are doing what Ally says.

They all laugh before asking me-

Ariel: what are you supposed to do?

Me: I'm in charge of, Oz.

I let him crawl on to my hand before giving him to the mermaids. They squeal before ignoring me and start playing with the otter. I sighed before sitting down on a rock. I looked at the sky before sighing. I wonder how the other Lost Boys are doing.

Third Person's pov

James, was polishing every single weapon they had before a bird came flying into the hut making him freeze. The bird landed on a spear making him shake his head while saying-

James: please, god be on my side. H-hey pretty birdie. How about you dont move, ok?

He took tiny steps towards the very when he accidentally stepped on a stick. The bird flaw off the spear making it hit a weapon making all the weapons fall down like domino's. James, thru his hands in the air while screaming-

Jason: FUCKING BIRD!

*Meanwhile With Author And Ken*

Author and Ken, was cleaning Ben and John's tent when he found Ben's dirty underwear. He gagged while he used a stick to grab it and put it in the basket with everyone's dirty clothes.

Author (mumbles): bloody hell, how does Ally do this. It's bloody disgusting.

Ken: tell me about it. I want to know what the hell they do in their sheets. The sheets are as black as the night.