Chapter 10

Peter's pov

While my sister was cooking dinner, I was on babysitting duty. Right now, I was watching the kids play hide and seek. When it was the forth game I heard laughing coming from the woods. I looked over to see the, Lost Boys returned. I saw that, James was holding a tan curly haired boy. I smirked before saying-

Me: welcome back boys! I see you have our newest member.

They laughed while shoving the boy in front of them. He glared at them while scowling.

Me: ya'll just in time, Ally's making her stew tonight.

Everyone cheered and started talking excitedly. I decided to leave for a few minutes to talk to my shadow about our plan.

Bealfire's pov

I looked around me to see Lost boys eighteen or younger. I saw the guy, Max that was being nice to me sitting by the campfire talking to another guy. I decided to g over to them and sit down.

Me: Max.

He looked at me with a smile while saying-

Max: what's up, Bealfire?

Me: who's Ally?

The two guys laughed while saying-

Max: I'm suprised they didn't talk about, Alyson. Oh, where are my manners Bealfire this is my friend Jones.

He waved while saying-

Jones: nice meeting you, Bea.

I nodded with a tiny smile.

Me: anyway who is she.

Max: that's Pan's sister.

I looked at him shocked.

Me: as in, Alyson Pan.

They nodded while saying-

Max and Jones: yep!

Jones: sweetest girl you'll ever meet. Fair warning though, don't even think about liking her.

I looked at them confused.

Me: why?

Max: because, you'll be sighning you're own death wish. She's dating, Felix. He's Pan's right hand man and the first Lost boy that came here before any of us have. Apperently when, Felix and Ally met something just clicked between the two.

Jones: yeah, they've been insepretable ever since.

I hummed while nodding my head. I heard someone scream and we all immediately looked behind us to see that one of the younger Lost Boys fell down. I saw, Felix and a girl run out of a tent to the little boy. That must be, Ally. I haven't seen her since she brought one of, Wendy's brothers back.

Alyson's pov

While I was cooking dinner I heard someone scream outside. I quickly run outside to see that one of the younger Lost Boys got hurt. I ran over to see that it was, Sammy. I knelt down while checking his cut. I saw that it was just a scrape and smiled at him. Felix, gave me water making me smile at him. I cleaned the scrape up and sent hijm back to play. I stood up while saying-

Me: hey, when did you get back?

Felix: a little while ago.

We hugged each other and he kissed me on the top of my head.

Me: tell the boys dinners ready.

I walked into the tent hearing Felix yell at the boys. Next thing I know, I have every Lost Boy lining up for a bowl. I gave all the younger ones there food first before doing the same to the older ones. That's when I saw him. . . . Bealfire.

Me: Bea? what are you doing here?

He shrugged while said-

Bealfire: I was taken by, Pan's shadow.

I looked at him with a apologetic look.

Me: I'm sorry to hear that. Here my famous stew will make you feel better it's the boys favorite.

He smiled at me before walking out. I got a bowl for myself before walking out to join the others. I sat next to Felix and we ate in comfertable silence. When everyone was done that was when my brother came back from somewhere.

Me: you missed eating with us but I think the stew is still warm.

He smiled while saying-

Peter: sorry, Ally. I had to talk to my shadow. I promise I won't miss another meal unless it's important.

I smiled while playfully punching his shoulder.

Me: go eat, dork.

He walked away to grab a bowl while some of the younger Lost Boys walked over to me.

Sebastian: Ally, can you tell us a story?

Sammy: yeah, please.

All the boys were asking at this point. I smiled while saying-

Me: sure why not.

I started telling them the story about how I met the mermaids. Everyone was paying close attention. When I finished the story half the younger boys were half asleep. I smiled down at them and decided to let the older boys have there time without kids.

Me: come on children time for bed.

They followed me to there tent hearing the boys start talking happily. I tucked all the boys in and kissed there foreheads. Before I left one of the kids called my name. I turned to look who did to see that it was, Mac.

Me: yes, Mac?

Mac: can you sing us a lallubye?

I smiled softly.

Me: sure.

I used my magic to make some fog appear and made it into a shape of a dragon. I made it start dancing around while I started to sing.

*Play Song*

Our hero, Our hero claims a warrior's heart

I tell you, I tell you the Dragonborn comes

With a voice wielding power of the ancient Nord art

Believe believe the Dragonborn comes

It's an end to the evil all Skyrim's foes

Beware, beware the Dragonborn comes

For the darkness has passed and the legend yet grows

You'll know, You'll know the Dragonborn's come

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin naal ok zin los vahriin,

Wahdein vokul mahfaeraak ast vaal

Ahrk fin norok paal graan

fodnust vok zin dro zaan

Dovahkiin fah hin kogaan mu draal!

*Song Ended*

When I was done with the song, I made the dragon disappere and retuck the kids in whispering a "goodnight". I walked out of the tent making sure to put a protective spell over the tent, so they won't get hurt or kidnapped. I walked over to the campfire and joined the talk with the other, Lost Boys. Felix, wrapped an arm around my shoulder pulling me close to his side. I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

Peter: so, Bealfire. How was living with the bloody pirates?

Bealfire: it was fine.

I looked between Bealfire and my brother. He's starting something but I don't know what.