Chapter 21

Henry's pov

I was starring at my bowl of stew that,  Alyson made until saw someone run pass me. I turn around only to see, Ally tackle Felix in a hug. He wrapped his arms around her before spinning them around. I smiled at the sight. I always loved, Alyson's and Felix's love story. I told everyone in Storybook that it was just like, Snow and Charmings story. But better. I quickly averted my gaze when they kissed each other. I continued to stare at my food wondering how long I'll be in Neverland for.

?: hey, newbie. why aren't you eating.

I looked across from me to see a boy around sixteen glaring at me. Before, I could say anything a boy around the age of I'm guessing six or seven said-

?: you should try it! Ally, always makes the best food! Trust us, you'll love it!

I felt a hand on my shoulder making me turn around only to see the kind blue eyes belonging to, Alyson Pan. She smiled at me before saying-

Alyson: I promise, that I did not poison the food.

I quickly shook my head while saying-

Me: n-no! That's not what I was thinking at all! I-I promise!

She laughed who heartedly while Felix walked over confused.

Felix: what's going on?

Alyson: it's nothing.

She waved him off with a smile before she looked at me.

Alyson: don't worry. An old friend of mine used to think that I poisoned him food.

Everyone grew quiet after she said that. She had sadness in her eyes but she kept that same smile on her face. I gave her a quick hug making her hug me back. We released each other and I decided to eat. I'm not going to lie, it was really good.

Me: wow! That's delicious!

Everyone smiled at one another before we started eating and talking. I wonder how my Mom's are doing. Are they coming to get me? Will they get me out of this place? Will they take me away from, Neverland.

Alyson's pov

I was sitting between my brother and Felix, eating dinner and goofing off. Until we all heard an emergency horn go off. Felix, Peter, and I quickly stood up and took off.

Peter: where was that sound coming from?

Me: the Mermaid Lagoon! I know, that horn anywhere!

Felix: what do you think, is so important?!

I shrugged before saying-

Me: I don't know! But, I do know that it isn't a trick!

When we arrived to Mermaid Lagoon, I saw that Ariel and the others were panicking. I knelt down to their level before saying-

Me: Ariel, what's the matter?

She went to say something but we both looked at each other with sad looks.

Me: right, um, Felix. May I have a stick, please.

Felix: of course.

He quickly walked around before finding a pointy stick. He walked over to me before handing it to, Ariel. She starts writing in the sand making me knelt down letting me read, it said-

Ariel: a group of people have arrived in Neverland. I believe, it is Hook. I know, what is going on but please Ally. You need to be careful. You, Felix, the Lost Boys, and Pan as well.