Chapter 4

Peter's pov

Me: hello, Hook.

He scowled at me while saying-

Captain Hook: Peter Pan. What do you want?

I chuckled at him for acting like his stupid self.

Me: I'm here for the girl.

Captain Hook: why do you care?

I glared at him and said while growling-

Me: you got my sister tortured.

His eyes widened in shock and fear.

Me: BOYS!

The Lost Boys walked out of the forest and surrounded all the exits.

Me: give me the girl.

He just stood there thinking.

Mr. Smee: C-Captain, maybe we should d-do what they say-

Captain Hook: shut up, Smee!

I smirked while saying-

Me: listen to the dwarf. Now, it's either give me the girl or we're gonna have a blood bath which one do you want.

Alyson's pov

I woke up with a jolt only to yelp in pain. I heard running footsteps coming towards my door. Wait door? I'm home? The door slammed open revealing, Felix.

Me: Felix.

Felix: Alyson.

He immediately walked over and gently hugged me, I gently hugged back flinching from the pain. We release each other and I immediately realized my brother isn't with him.

Me: where is, Peter?

He lowered his head making me concern.

Felix: I can't tell you.

Me: Felix, please.

He sighed before saying-

Felix: he's at the beach taking care of the pirates.

I immediately started getting up. Felix, gently grabbed my hand making me look at him.

Felix: Ally, I can't-

Me: it's either you take me to him or I will teleport. Felix, please. I can't let a blood bath happen on this island.

He sighed while nodding. He helped me up and put my arm around him.

Me: hold on.

I teleported to the beach only for me to feal weak after. I gasped for air a little bit making, Felix look at me with concern. I nodded at him telling him that I was, alright. I saw my brother talking with the pirates. That's when I saw my old friend, Killian Jones. That is when I hear both the pirates and the Lost Boys getting they're swords preparing to fight. I saw the archers in the trees getting they're bow and arrows ready.

Killian: let it be a blood bath.

Peter, made a sword appear out if thin air making me fear for all of they're safety.

Peter: such a shame for a brain to be waisted by a ridicoulus pirate.

Right when they went to charge at each other. I immediately screamed-

Me: STOP!

Everyone froze in they're place. Peter immediately looked at, Felix and I. Felix, helped me walk over to them and I looked at TigerLilly who is tied up to a tree.