chapter 26

Alyson's pov

I was sitting in the treehouse in mine and Felix's room, I was staring down at a picture of Peter and I. . . . I hope, he listens to me.

?: Ally, you hear?!

I turned my head to my bedroom door, that sounds like my brother. I put the picture down before walking out of my room, I saw Peter and Felix smiling making me look at them curiously but cautiously.

Me: what's going on?

Peter: Well, I've decided that. . . We'll do what you think is best.

I immediately hugged him with a smile on my face and tears going down my face.

Me: thank you, thank you so much.

He hugged me back while chuckling, we released each other before smiling at one another. Felix walked over and laid his hand on my brother's shoulder.

Peter: your gonna have to talk to my shadow.

I nodded, my head before taking off towards the front door or my home. I swung the door open before deciding to fly towards Skull island to visit the shadow, I was smiling the whole way there but I was also nervous. Hopefully, he doesn't get mad and overreact. When I arrived, I landed softly on the floor before calling out to the Shadow.

Shadow: How may, I help you.

I spun around and smiled at the familiar shadow.

Me: I wanted to let you know, that we will not be doing it your way. . . We're doing it the safer way.

He glared at me making me look at him nervously but determined.

Shadow: Your brother, needs to do it this way or he will die.

I glared at him, the wind picked up a little bit making the shadow look around us.

Me: I know, what will happen to my brother. But, I also know that there are different ways to deal with this situation.

He sighed, before shaking his head. He looked at the hourglass, to the island, then back at me.

Shadow: very well, I wouldn't want to argue with the sweetheart of Neverland.

I smiled at him before we flew off and went our different ways. I showed up to the treehouse and I saw my boys sitting in the living room looking nervous.

Me: I think, it went surprisingly well.

They both jumped before looking at me, they jumped to their feet before running towards me. They stopped in front of me and asked me questions making me laugh, I put my hands over their mouths making them stop talking.

Me: yes, I'm fine. No, he didn't do anything. And yes, he did agree with me.

I removed my hands revealing relieved smiles on their faces.

Felix: let's go give, Henry back.

Peter: tomorrow.

We looked at him confused.

Peter: it's better we do it tomorrow because it's so late.

Me: alright, then tomorrow we surprise Henry and his family.

After that, I made dinner for everyone and we all ate, I put the little ones to bed before going back to the treehouse and going straight to my room. I saw Felix already in bed looking up at the ceiling, I smiled before closing the door and getting dressed into some nightclothes. I got into bed before turning off the lights and snuggling into Felix, he wrapped his arms around me making my smile widen.

Me(thoughts): Everything is gonna go back to normal. We will go back to the way it was before all of this drama happened. Life will go back to normal, well as normal as it will get in Neverland.

I fell asleep after that thought dreaming of the old days before, life changed.

*Next Day*

I woke up bright and early with Felix and Peter, we got dressed before we made our way to the children's tent. I quietly walked in before making my way to Henry's bed, I silently shook him awake making him look at me confused. He went to say something but I quickly put my finger to my lips making him nod his head, I helped him off the bed before we quietly made our way outside of the tent. I bent down to Henry's level with a sad but happy smile.

Me (whisper): Henry, I will explain everything to you in a second but right now we have a surprise for you.

Henry (whisper): Okay, but promise that you will explain?

Me (whisper): I promise.

I stood up before grabbing Henry's hand and we started making our way to where his family is staying on the island, as we were making our way to the camp Henry was trying to get some answers but Peter just kept saying "you'll find out soon." Which I think was frustrating Henry. I know that Felix has some patience when it comes to kids but Peter does not I sighed when Henry glared at Peter making me clear my throat. His eyes met mine and I gave him a stern look making him look down at his feet in guilt, I wrapped my arm around his shoulder making him look at me with a smile. I smiled back down at him before looking forward, so we didn't fall face-first into the ground. We got to the clearing where they were staying making me stop in my tracks, the boys stopped as well watching my reaction. I sighed while I bent down to Henry's height again.

Me: Henry, you are not gonna be hurt. I promise, but you do have a surprise that is waiting just right behind those trees. . . . . Are you ready?

He nodded making me smile at him, I stood up before putting my hand on his shoulder. We walked through the trees to see Henry's family, Henry's eyes started watering before a huge smile grew on his face.

Henry: Mom!

Everyone's head snapper in our direction before they all had smiles on their faces.

Everyone: Henry!

He ran towards Emma and Regina before wrapping his arms around them. We smiled at the scene that was in front of us, Felix wrapped an arm around my waist while Peter wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around they're waists, after the family reunion they looked at us confused and shocked.

Emma: why?

Me: because I made a promise to a friend.

She smiled at me making me smile back.

Peter: Rumple told me that you have a cure that will help me, what is it.

?: That is none of your business, Pan.

We turned our heads to see Bealfire and Rumpelstiltskin, Bealfire ran to Emma and Henry while Rumple smirked at Peter.