Chapter 24: The music video

The rankings passed and they eliminated Darren, Danielle, and James. Veronica got a lot of votes and passed three people including Damien.

My song "slowly falling" reached the number one spot which shocked me.
The fans really seemed to like it. They loved it when I performed. Now I have to make my music video to my most popular song which is "slowly falling"
I have to start recording today.

Today Jacks and I were scheduled to record our videos. I had to wait such a long time for him to finish. I spent the entire time with Damien.
He didn't act like his usual self. He seemed more shy and awkward ever since he confessed that he liked me and I rejected him, and also Jacks punched him. This rivalry between these two has reached so many levels so quickly.

Jacks finished shooting and it was my turn.

I started showing the crew my ideas and figuring everything out, this is going to take so long to make
everything perfect.

"Don't worry, once you tell us you're ideas, we'll start working immediately. It will be sooner than you think" the director said and I agreed. If they say it's going to be quick then, I believe it. They said they were an "amazing crew" we'll see about that.

I told them that I wanted to fly and the skies needed to look realistic and hypnotizing, like the one in my dream. Something so completely rare that will make everyone shocked once again.
I know I'm feeling confident after my song reached the number one spot on the rankings. I'm just happy, and when I'm happy, I get inspired. That's a good thing, actually.

They agreed and wrote everything down and saved the drawings I did of the skies to make them more realistic for the green wall.

The visual designers were so quick, I was impressed.

The stylists were also working on my outfit for the video. They planned on giving me the same outfit I used to perform but they were going to fix it, make it more ethereal.

On Saturday we would return working and they had basically everything done. They weren't lying when they said that it was going to be soon. Do this crew sleep? I don't think so.

We started filming the first part when I'm singing on the plane before I jump.

We shot a few takes of the same part until the director thought it was right.

Now, I was flying. I used a wire harness and I was so scared. I thought I was going to fall. But I didn't, that's good.

We continued the next day and we finished recording. And now, they were going to edit it. I watched them, and I also helped. It's a very simple process if you pay attention.

I watched the finished version of the video and I fell in love. It was like watching a painting but it moves.

We uploaded it and I finally had time to rest.

My work here was done. I sang all of my songs all I had to do was hope to not get eliminated.