Chapter 14: Love Triangle

I finished recording my second song. I worked so hard on the vocals and it sounded perfect. It was going to be a bit difficult to sing live but I'm here for a reason.

Ever since what happened with Damien yesterday, we haven't talked. It's so awkward sharing a room with him and stay there without saying a word,
which I find really disrespectful. If he likes me, why is he avoiding me?

I would talk to him but I don't want to ruin things, more than they already are.

We had to upload the songs as soon as possible. I uploaded mine on Saturday, which is today. Hopefully, I give time for the fans to vote for my song.

Today I was all alone, Jacks was busy,
Clarissa did god knows what, Louise was recording her song, Veronica was filming her music video, and Damien...
well, that's complicated.

But what do I care? I'm going to find him and talk to him.

I searched everywhere until I saw him in the lounge writing in a notebook.

I walked to the sofa where he was sitting and I said, "h...hey" he looked at me and cleared some space next to him for me to sit.

Wow, even after having a little fight yesterday, and after him confessing that he liked me, it was still ok with him for me to sit next to him.

"We haven't talked a while, what's new?" I asked and he closed his notebook.

"Nothing new, Levithan. Just writing some stuff" he grinned.

I opened my mouth about to speak and he said, "about yesterday, sorry for snapping at you like that"

"Yeah don't..."

"I'm not finished. I really meant it,
I really don't like Jacks and I really like you and it bothers me seeing you with him all the time" He explained and he didn't look mad, he looked concerned the first time I see him that way.

"It's okay, relax. I didn't mean to make you angry" I said.

He grabbed my hands and looked at me deep in the eyes. His light blue eyes piercing through mine.

"If he wants to be with you, fine. But know this, I will do everything to be with you" he let go of my hands and left.

I sat there rethinking what the hell just happened.
His light blue eyes pierced through every piece of my brain.

Two boys like me very much. I don't see this ending well at all.

I returned to my room and Damien wasn't there. I turned on the tv and I surfed channels until I got bored.

I decided to take a shower and then sleep because I had nothing else to do and I was tired.

I heard the door unlock and that meant Damien is here.

I just finished showering. I heard him talking.

I grabbed my towel, dried myself and I pressed my ear against the wall to hear what he was saying.

He wasn't talking... he was singing.
I couldn't understand the words but the melody was beautiful.
Was that his next song?

I remember him saying that he saved the most special one for last.

He stopped for a moment. I got dressed and exited the bathroom.

He held his songwriting notebook as he walked around the room reading his song.

He flinched once he heard the door close, "I didn't know you were here" he said, rapidly closing his notebook and placing it aside.

"The song sounds beautiful," I said and his cheeks turned a little red, "thanks. I want it to be special" he shrugged and sat down in his bed.

"So what's the song about?" I asked and his eyes widened. "I'm not going to tell you. You'll see if I perform"

"What's yours about?" He asked.
"I'm telling you because I'm nice. It's about traveling different universes to be with a person" he nodded, "nice"

"Can you sing a part?"
"I'm not going to sing. You'll see if I perform" I said and he rolled his eyes.

I laid down in my bed.

Damien turned on the tv and started web searching exactly as I did.

It is the next day and I ate breakfast with Louise and Veronica.

"Guys, I might finish filming my video today" Veronica said excitedly.
"Honey, I can't wait to see it," Louise said as she ate her fruit salad.

I was lost in thought. I couldn't stop thinking about what Damien said yesterday about him doing everything to be with me and Jacks literally being the most charming and cute person ever.

Boys are becoming an intense distraction. But, what can I do? This has never happened to me before. Of course, I can't stop thinking and talking about it.

I heard Louise snap her fingers which made me snap out of dreamland.
"Earth to Adryan!"

"What's going through your mind?" Veronica asked.

"Damien said he liked me and that he would do anything to be with me," I explained and Louise shook her head and said, "no, I'm team Jacks"

"Excuse me?" I asked and she said, "Jacks literally never stopped talking about you ever since he saw you the first time and what does Damien do, complain about other guys liking the same one he does? That's stupid" she said. I mean she did have a point.
Damien should stop complaining about Jacks and just try to spend more time with me, not worry about who's better because I'll end up crazy.

"Yeah, but we don't know anything about him. He hardly talks to us" Veronica said and she gave her an annoyed look.

"Not changing my mind" she shook her head and crossed her arms.

"GUYS!" Clarissa yelled as she ran towards us.

"Oh my god, Clarissa you scared the literal crap out of me," Louise said holding her chest.

"You need to come with me now!" She sounded worried and scared. We all stood up and followed her.

Why was she like this and what was she going to show us?