Chapter 9: Honest Opinion

Hector was searching all over the room for a piece of paper. He found a notebook with the name Jacks written in the center with a black sharpie.
"Yesss," he said as he ripped one page.
And grabbed a pen.

"Everyone will take turns to write an opinion about someone, then I will take them all, read them, and find out who wrote it" he smiled

He wrote something and ripped the piece of paper that had the message, and passed it around.

They all wrote something and they gave me the pen and paper.

I wrote how sweet Louise was. Easy, I think. I'm just keeping it simple. I'm not in the mood to write some crazy stuff.

We all finished writing and gave him all the pieces we wrote.

"Okay, let's get started" He opened one and read aloud,
"Hector is a ... hey that's not nice" he yelled and gave everyone this sad/angry look.

Clarissa giggled and then laughed.

"Clarissa, I know that was you" he pointed at her with a stupid frown and she rolled her eyes.

He opened another and said
"Louise is the nicest person in this room"

That was mine.
She flipped her hair and smiled.

"Boring! I'm not going to guess who that was" he threw the paper.

He kept reading dumb stuff we wrote
And he said some really rude comments.

We were all uncomfortable. He just kept mocking us and talking crap.

"What's your problem?"
Jacks yelled and Hector looked at him shocked.

"Ooooh, Jacks is mad"  He pretends to act scared then laughs.

"We're tired of your comments and your bullshit, why don't you leave" he pointed at the door and Hector stood there shocked.

It surprised me seeing Jacks so defensive and angry. I was impressed.

Hector decided to leave and the silence after that was intense.

"Whooooo, that was awesome! Haha," Clarissa yelled making us all flinch.

"Pretty good, Jacks," Louise said and he gave her a small smile.

He sat on his bed once again and I sat next to him.

"Thanks," I said
"What for?" He asked with a confused face.
"For shutting that idiot up" I smiled at him.

He looked into my eyes and I stared at him for a bit.

His brown eyes were staring into my soul and I couldn't explain why I felt so paralyzed.

I broke out of it and stood up. Everyone was staring at us.

Louise whispered something into Veronica's ear and Clarissa just saw us and she looked smitten.

"Well I'm going to go, it's a little late" I left quickly and they just sat there.

I returned to my room and I decided to take a shower and then drift away to dreamland.

          —————————————-

            The first live episode

Today is a huge day, today the live show starts, and we needed to leave the hotel at three for the stylist to get us ready and beautiful. The show started at eight. I couldn't sleep because I was so anxious.