Chapter 19

Lucas

 I let her sleep as I go to my office and catch up with Peter.  Astro seems to be a little unsettled and I'm finding it hard to concentrate. 

I stop reading reports and close my eyes 'what's the matter Astro?' I ask

'want mate' he says sullenly. 

'We saw her not less than 4 hours ago?' I question him 

'I feel something, but I don't know what it is?' he says cryptically 

'fine' I give in and let our mind open to our mate. 

We find ourselves on barren ground.  A light mist seems to be floating all around and I wonder where the hell we are. 

"You can't win" we here Sierra say.  

I follow the sound of her voice 

"That's what you think? I'm stronger than you will ever be?" we hear a rough gravelly voice answer. 

Sierra laughs and the mist brightens suddenly with a bright flash of light. 

We hear a scream and Astro stretches out my hand and I touch our mate. 

'You're here?' she links 

'hold my hand and allow me to use your energy' she asks

I do as she asks and I just relax allowing her to use what she wants. Our joined hands heat and I can feel our energy merging. Sierra steps forward and moves her free hand into the mist. 

"No!" we hear screamed as the mist bursts with light again. 

Then the mist seems to merge with dark smoke before going back to white and Sierra pulls her hand back and within her palm is brownish globe. 

'Rest with the Moon Goddess Skip, it's over now.  When you are reborn you will have a beautiful life' Sierra murmurs and the globe disappears. 

'Thank you, Lucas. I'll see you in your office in 10' Sierra says and I open my eyes back in my office with a confused looking Beta staring at me.

"Are you alright Alpha?" he asks as the landline rings and my cell. 

I nod as I pick up my cell and Peter answers the land line. 

"Hello Jesup" I greet 

"What happened? Why can't I feel the demon anymore?" he asks 

I look at my phone and then put it back to my ear "I don't know, I've just had a very weird interaction with Sierra?" I reply honestly. 

I hear Peter saying "Duke, I don't know what has happened can you give us a minute and we can get back to you ASAP?" 

Just as Sierra walks into the office with her phone to her ear "Mum calm down. I'll call you all back in 5" and she ends the call. 

"I'll call you back in 5 Jesup" I say ending the call. 

"Why are they all calling?" I ask Sierra as she walks up to me and sits on my lap. 

 "Because my mate, we just got rid of Raff.  I didn't expect you to enter my dream where he came a calling.  When you did, I knew we could end him there.   I just had to use a little of your energy" she explains. 

Peter gasps "gone? As ended? Finito?" he asks shocked. 

 Sierra nods her head "let's do a conference call to my family and I will explain it to everyone?" she suggests. 

It doesn't take us long to set up a video call with her family. 

"When I reached home even though I slept most of the way back. I was still tired so tired I barely put my head on the pillow and I was asleep.   At first all was fine, then I felt him invade my mind and knew he'd woken up and was a little pissed that I'd made him sleep again. That was his first mistake, never act when angry. 

He did by invading my mind and dream.  He tried to show me images of the packs broken and destroyed but I knew that was all they were just images he created. He was boasting how I couldn't win and that I would be his for all time. 

Then I felt Lucas and Astro when he touched my arm. I knew then I could end Raff as he didn't feel them. I asked if I could use their energy and let if flow through me. When I knew I had enough power to take him as he was still weak from coming out of a long sleep. 

I reached out and placed my hand on the top of his head. I let the light energy flow through me into him. It dispelled the demon side to vapor and I sent his wolf side to the Moon Goddess.

 When I woke, I felt for Raff but he was nowhere to be found. I also couldn't feel the demons that followed him. I believe by taking out Raff we also took them out. The few rogues that had been around him are scattering afraid that the same thing will happen to them" Sierra finishes. 

I smile at her then her family "my mate is amazing" I say with a huge grin. 

"That could have been very dangerous Sierra" her Mum scolds 

"Mum, I wouldn't put myself or my mate in danger. I had already weakened him with a shot of energy" Sierra assures. 

"Well done baby girl. You've saved a great number of lives" her Dad says proudly. 

"Okay I want my mate, bye" she says ending the call. 

Sierra turns to Peter and he bows his head to her. Before leaving the office 

"I would really like to jump your bones but your office isn't sound proofed?" 

I cough at her statement and feel my jeans tighten. I growl as I pick her up and stride from the room.  Once we have left the pack house I run quickly back home. Sierra opens the door and I kick it shut running up the stairs to our room. Sierra is giggling as I drop her on the bed and start to rip my clothes off. 

"Slow down love, we have all night" she purrs and I feel my knees buckle. I'm laughing with her as I tackle her on the bed.

N/A Please vote, comment and enjoy ✨😊