Chapter 18

Lucas

"I could also rip your head off. Do you know she nearly died? She was in a coma for a week before she woke up" I tell her. 

Rose looks up from the cave floor where Silver threw her. "I didn't think he would go that far" she says. 

"No, you didn't think period. You didn't think of your years of friendship, before you threw her under the bus. You just thought about yourself" I tell her

I turn as I hear the warriors coming to the cave. I walk out and nod to them before shifting and following Sierra's scent.  I follow it to a meadow full of wild flowers. She is still in wolf form laying in the sun. I trot up to her and rub my head along her side. 

'Hi Astro, sorry I just took off'  Silver apologises. 

'Nothing to apologise for. I'd feel just as hurt if, I found my childhood friend had done something similar' we assure her. 

'Sierra is crying and doesn't want to come out yet' she tells us. 

 Astro comforts Silver while I comfort Sierra through our mate bond and through our link. 

We lay together with Silver cuddled into us giving them the comfort they need. 

'Jesup is asking if we are going to train?' Silver states after a while. 

'I think it might help' I tell them and Silver stands up and shakes out her fur. 

'We'll have to fight in wolf form or stop for fresh clothes. I shredded mine' she says 

'Me too' I tell her and I hear her chuckle. 

  'We'll run to my parents and grab clothes, I don't want you being ogled if you shift' Sierra says 

'I feel the same at male's looking at you' I assure her as we run back towards her parent's house.

We quickly get dressed and head over to the training grounds. Jesup comes over when he sees us. 

"Sorry Sis" is all he says before giving her a hug. 

We join the training and I see area's that will help my warriors get better. 

Jesup and Duke make good instructors and lead the warriors well. 

Sierra trains but also helps out when she spots someone doing it wrong and shows them how to do a move or how to balance better. 

We train for a couple of hours before we hear the lunch gong. There is a low 1 story building that everyone walks into. There are tables full of sandwiches, water and fruit. 

People grab what they want and either sit down at the tables or go outside to eat. Sierra waves to Jay and he walks over holding the hand of his mate Jake. 

"I didn't think you'd come train with us. This is Jake my mate. Jake this is the best friend, I've been talking about Sierra" he introduces. 

"Hi Jake, it's nice to meet you. You come from the Cross Pack?" Sierra greets him. 

"Yes, I think I remember you visiting with your family once" he answers. 

"Yes, the pack had a few young wolves having problems with shifting so asked us for help" she replies. 

"I think I mentioned you to Jay when I got back. Telling him I saw a cute boy" she adds. 

"You found him cute?" Jay asks