Chapter 12

Lucas

 Nik walks in and Sierra waves at him. Nik's lip curl into a smile and then his eyes lock with Pipers. 

"Mate" AJ growls 

"mine" Felix Nik's wolf growls.

Piper stands as Nik walks towards her. Neither of them looking away.

"I'm Nik Green and my wolf is Felix" Nik says taking her hand. 

"Piper Longwood and my wolf is AJ nice to meet you, mate" Piper greets him. 

"Nik grab some lunch and join us" Sierra says. 

Nik nods and reluctantly let's go of Pipers hand. 

Walking to the buffet table of food. 

"He has been hurt so badly, but we will help him heal" Piper says not taking her eyes off of Nik's back. 

"I will ask for a transfer, if you wouldn't mind me joining your Pack, Alpha Masters?" she adds 

"We welcome you. I was going to ask Nik about redecorating his house or if he wanted to live in the pack house, as he was on his own?" I tell her just as Nik comes back and sits down next to her. 

"Your wolf has a very strong aura. You will be a great warrior" Piper says smiling at Nik. 

He blushes a little at her praise before thanking her. 

"What do you think Nik, redecorating your place or staying at the pack house?" I ask Nik looks at Piper.

"Would you mind if we decorated your place. It's nice to get some peace away from so many wolves. I'm a healer and being around so many wolves 24/7 can be draining?" 

Nik nods "right, all have Stu pop round and you can go over the changes you'd like to make. Once you have everything sorted, it won't take him long to have the team get to work" I tell them. 

"Stu will be around later this afternoon. Piper will you be staying with Nik?" I ask next.

She nods "sorry my wolf would be difficult if we aren't close" she apologises to Nik. 

Who shakes his head "my wolf and myself feel the same" he agrees 

 "Have I showed you my mark?" Sierra asks him and he shakes his head again. 

Sierra pulls down the neck of her top and tilts her neck so they can both see it. 

"It's beautiful and so detailed, you can tell it's yours and the Alpha's wolves" Piper sighs. 

Nik nods "it suits you" he says. 

"I can't wait to show my family. I just have to find, away of telling my Dad that his baby girl is mated" Sierra says looking a little worried. 

"He will be fine. Your Mum will make sure of it" Piper says. 

"Your right, my Dad has never gone against my Mum.  I'll tell her first and then when she squeals, I'll let her tell, my Dad the news" Sierra says closing her eyes as she thinks of her family.

Suddenly she gasps "he did it, he won the challenge for Alpha" she says turning to me and taking my hand.

I give it a squeeze to comfort her "you said he'd do it. Can you still feel your family, even though their in a different state?" I ask and she nods 

"Our wolves are very close. I can feel my brother's true Alpha powers, now he isn't hiding them any more." She looks into my eyes and I see my everything shining out from them. 

I lean in and kiss her not really caring we are in the dining room of the pack house. 

'Pack we will gather to welcome your new Luna and my mate, as well as a new pack member, that is Nik's mate. Tomorrow at 7pm' I broadcast to all pack members over the pack link. 

Sierra kisses my cheek and then turns and smiles at Piper 

"You will be welcomed into the pack tomorrow at 7pm." Piper jumps onto Nik's lap and throws her arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

 Nik takes a couple of seconds before he wraps his arms around her hugging her back. He smiles shyly at Sierra and I, over her shoulder. Sierra and I leave them talking, once we have finished eating. 

 "I'm going to come and do today's accounts" Sierra tells me following me to my office. 

She gives me a kiss before getting the lap top and accounting papers from my desk. She settles herself on the sofa like she did yesterday. I smile as I get back to my work.

'Alpha Masters, one of the rogues is demanding to see you'  I'm told by one of the prison guards. 

'Gag him, I'll see him when I'm good and ready. Make sure the guards don't idly gossip around them. They have come to threaten my mate'  I warn. 

I hear him growl and know that my orders will be kept. I see Silver looking at me and know she heard what was said. 

'I could just put him to sleep' she offers. 

'Will it harm you?' I ask her 

'No it won't'  she assures me. 

I nod my head and her eyelids close. I feel a slight hum in the air and then her eyelids open and Sierra is looking at me.

"All done, he thought he would be able to anger you in letting something slip. He thinks he's going to be freed tomorrow." We both share a smile before getting back to work.

I only look up from my desk again, when drinks are brought in for us. 

"Thank you" Sierra says smiling at Betty. 

 She leaves the office with a smile of her own and Sierra gets back to her numbers.  I've managed to get a lot more done as I haven't got the accounts threatening my sanity. 

Max knocks and comes in and I watch as he looks at Sierra and the laptop, she is working on.

"Your doing the accounts?" he gasps 

Sierra nods, but doesn't look up.

"I could kiss you" he states causing me to growl. 

"I said could, not that I would. Thank you, do I have to check them?" he wonders. 

"No, now leave me alone. I'm in my happy place" Sierra tells him waving her hand at him.

"Happy place? Doing the books takes her to her happy place?" Max asks sitting in the chair in front of my desk. 

"She told me, the numbers relax her and she is able to relieve her stress. She has already stopped Alpha Stones and his daughters credit cards and worked out how much they need to pay back to the pack" I answer him. 

"I love your mate and said, people are waiting to see you," he says referring to Alpha Stone and his daughter.  I glare at him and then look at my watch.

"They are an hour late. Make them wait for 30 minutes.  I need to make some calls" I dismiss him and see him hide his smile, as he goes out to tell them to take a seat and wait. 

I hear the disgruntled growl, but ignore it as I make a few calls. 

"Sierra, Alpha Stone and his daughter are here" I tell her once I'm finished. 

She stretchers, her arms and then presses print and closes the laptop. She gathers the papers that she has now finished and files the papers away before taking out the printed sheets and placing them in two separate folders. She nods and I stand beside her as I give the order to show them in.  

N/A Please vote, comment and enjoy ✨😊