Chapter 1

Sierra

"Sierra, come down stairs we need to talk" my Father calls. 

It's the night before, I turn 18 and hopefully we find a different mate.  I skip downstairs and go into my Father's den.

"Hi Dad, what's up?" I greet him 

"Hi beautiful, I need to tell you somethings before you turn 18 tomorrow" he says seriously. 

 "Mum has already told me about the birds and the bees Dad, and the mating pull" I rush to tell him my cheeks going pink. 

"I know I have to tell you where we come from and how we came to be here" he says. 

I sit down in the chair next to his and turn towards him tucking my feet underneath me. 

"When you were born we were told that we had to leave our pack, if we stayed, then we would be killed and you would be held captive until you were of age and then forced to mate" 

I go to say something but my Father holds up his hand.

"Listen first, to all of it then, I'll answer your questions" he says waiting for me to nod before continuing on' 

"Your Mother and I were the Alpha and Luna of our pack.  We told my Beta and best friend what we had been told and he agreed to take over the pack and helped us fake our deaths.  We left when you were three and travelled here under different names.  The Alpha at the time was a very good friend of mine and your Mother's.  

Alpha Peter's doesn't know about us and it has got to stay that way.  We come from a very long line of strong Alpha descendants.  We have better control over our wolves and that is how we have stayed hidden.  Your brother has kept his wolf in check too. Tomorrow if you find your mate and something goes wrong you must not let your wolf take control. 

You must keep Silver in check so you don't let people see how powerful you are?" I tilt my head looking at my father.

'as if I could lose control? We have a great relationship' Silver tells me slightly annoyed at my Father. 

'He's just looking out for us. You know he loves us' I assure her. 

"Alright Dad, we will be careful" I tell him.  

He nods and pulls me to him for a hug.

"I know Sweet pea. Do you have questions?" he asks looking down at me. 

"No, its in the past and I know you did it for me, love you Dad" I answer giving him a little squeeze before letting go and heading out back up the stairs.  

I knock on Jesup's door and open the door to find him laying on his bed listening to music while reading a book.  My brother is 2 years older than me and 6' 4" and all muscle.  He is one of the best warriors the pack have.  

All the girls swoon over him but he has told me that he is saving himself for his mate. He's found her now but she is very timid from something that happened in her past. So, he is giving her time to get to know him. 

I feel a strong wolf within her and know that my brother will help her. 

 "Hi lil' Sis" he smiles at me sitting up properly and turning off his music. 

"Dad has just spoken to me and told me stuff" I tell him sitting next to him on the bed. 

"Yeah! I had a million questions and spent about 4 hours with him" he says. 

"Wow! I told him that it was in the past and I know he did it for me and I trust him. What I wanted to say to you is, I'm sorry, because of me you didn't get to become Alpha of your own pack" I tell him with my head down looking at my twisting fingers. 

"Hey enough of that. I will have a pack one day I know I will" he says taking my hands in his and squeezing them. 

I look up into his blue eyes he takes after our Mum. I have our Dads eyes which are grey.

"You will make a great Alpha and Aubrey will make a great Luna. I can feel her wolf getting stronger and with you next to her she is healing. Once she is healed, she will be a great partner to you" I tell him biting my lip as I think of mates. 

"Hey Sis, if that ass hole is your mate than, I stand by your decision to reject him outright. You know he is coming home tomorrow. His Father demanded it, so he can't refuse. Silver has even agreed with you that if he is, then you'll both reject his sorry pimping ass" my brother comforts me. I smile 

"I know, Silver is with me, we have had to watch that piece of shit go through girls as though they were nothing.  We felt the mate pull from him when he turned 18 two years ago and he ignored it.  Instead he screwed the pack slut for two days straight and countless others since then.  I sense trouble brewing though. Silver is making me keep my guard up" I tell him. 

"I'll stick close tomorrow don't worry lil' Sis' I have your back, we all do" he pulls me into a side hug and kisses the top of my head.  

I thank him and leave him to his music and book as I head back to my own room. We have never lived in the pack house. We have a house about a mile away from it and no close neighbours which we all like. 

I lay on my bed and sigh 'Silver, we will get through tomorrow. We will protect each other and have each other's back okay?'  I feel Silver rub her head against mine letting me know she is there for me. I climb into bed and pull the quilt up and close my eyes. I sleep deeply and dream of a tall dark man that I feel will have a great impact on my life. 

N/A please vote, comment, enjoy ✨😊