Chapter 14 (R)

Lucas

 We walk with pack members greeting us as we make our way back home. 

Sierra phones rings as soon as we open the door. 

"Hi Jesup, or should I say Alpha Knight" Sierra jokes with her brother. 

She goes quiet and I listen in to the call "Angus is dead, one of his pregnant women cut his throat open, while the other one watched. The council have taken them away. Alpha Peter's body was buried outside the pack lands as the pack are angry that he did nothing to correct his son's behaviour. 

I'm also calling to invite you and your mate to visit.  Mum and Dad want to talk about the threat" I hear him say. 

Sierra looks at me and I think of my schedule "We can fly down day after tomorrow, but we can only stay away for one night" I tell her. 

"Did you hear that Bro" Sierra asks 

"Yep looking forward to meeting you Alpha Masters, see you soon lil' Sis" he chuckles before ending the call. 

"I need to sit out back and send Jasper to the Moon Goddess and then Silver and I will try and make sure that hybrid is out of action for a while so we can safely visit my family" I give her a kiss as she passes me for the back door.

I stand and watch as she settles herself crossed legged out on the porch.  She closes her eyes and as I watch she seems to glow. I feel her energy spread out looking for the hybrid. I can't take my eyes off her as a pulse of light seems to shoot from her chest heading out into the woods.

She stays there for about 5 minutes then gets up and comes inside. 

"Skip, the hybrids wolf helped us. He will not be able to cause trouble for a while. He told us that he hates the demon Raff and will welcome his rebirth praying the goddess will give him a good human next time.

Raff doesn't like Skip taking charge so tries to keep him in control. What Raff doesn't know is that Skip has been able to train mentally so when the time is right, he will help us take care of him" Sierra informs me. 

I walk over to her putting my hands on her hips "we needed some good news" I tell her 

"I think, I want a soak in the tub" Sierra says 

"How about the hot tub?" I ask 

"You have a hot tub?" she asks

I facepalm my forehead "yes I do, it is around the side of the house fenced around three sides to offer some privacy from the pack." 

Sierra bows low sweeping her arm out dramatically for me to show the way. I take her hand and we go back outside and walk around to the side of the house and up the two steps to the deck that the hot tub sits on. 

There is a mini fridge and an outside storage locker with towels in it. Sierra starts to strip off her clothes and I follow taking mine off, but not taking my eyes off her. She steps up into the hot tub and I feel myself getting hard. 

I follow her into the tub and sit down on the built-in seat. 

"This feels like heaven" she sighs as she bends her knees until only her head it out the water. I put my hands on her shoulders and pull her so her back is to my chest and she's sitting in between my legs. 

She rests her head on my shoulder and I put my arms around her waist. "I usually only use this when I've had a bad run in with rogues or had to travel around to some of the other packs" I tell her. 

"Now I know it's here, I'll be making use of it" Sierra replies. 

I take my hands from around her waist and start kneading her shoulders. 

"Mmm, that feels good" she moans moving her head slightly forward so I can get to her neck and shoulders better. 

I'm already hard listening to her moans and groans while I relax her muscles. 

 She stands up just enough to take my hard cock in her hand then lifts it so she can impale herself on it. 

I give a shocked gasp as she moved so quickly. I move my hands down her chest and take her breasts in my hands squeezing them and tweaking her nipples between my fingers. She lifts herself up and down and my member gets thicker and throbs as her walls clench around me.

"Play with yourself love. I want to see you come apart" I whisper in her ear. 

She turns her head and looks at me and we kiss. When she leans away, she also stands up and pulls me completely out of her hot centre. I growl at the loss as she moves to sit across from me on the second step so just her legs are in the water. 

"I love it when you rub your thumb over my mark" I watch as her thumb strokes over her mark and she spreads her legs out wide.

I see her glistening folds and swollen clit making my cock pulse. 

"When your large hands take my breasts and squeeze them. I feel my nipples become painfully hard" she moans as her hands travel down her chest to her breasts. 

I watch her as she plays with them. Taking her nipples between her thumb and finger and rolling them. 

"My core throbs as I feel your hands go over my stomach. When your long fingers part my fold's, it makes everything within me clench and become wetter." 

I watch as both her hands go over her stomach and groan as one hand parts her folds giving me a clear view of her clit. She then uses her other hand to circle her hard nub. 

"I need to be in you" I growl going to move towards her. 

"No, your going to watch me come apart, as I finger fuck myself imaging its you fucking me until I can't think straight. Until the only word I can think of is your name" she says as she pushes in two fingers and pumps them. 

I have my hand wrapped around my dick stroking it with the same rhythm she is. I watch her add another finger and her groans become louder.  She circled her clit with her thumb and quickens her fingers.  I see her start to tremble and know she is close.  She groans out my name as she cum's. I move while she is still feeling her orgasm and move her hands just before I spear her with my cock. She cries out my name again as she cum's again and I have to grit my teeth so I don't cum with her. 

I pump in and out of her loving the feel of her all around me. I push her against the steps and put one hand behind her back and the other behind her head. Her hands are running over my chest. 

 When I feel her fingers rub over my mark it sends me over the edge and I thrust into her faster and harder as I cum, sending her into another orgasm. I put my head on her shoulder and we both ride out our orgasms panting. 

I look into her eyes and see my everything "I love you" I kiss her letting her feel what she means to me. 

Sierra kisses me back with love as well. When we break the kiss, Silver is present in her eyes and Astro quickly comes forward in mine. I get pushed back and Sierra allows Silver full control as she jumps up from the tub and shifts before she lands on the deck. 

'Catch me if you can' Silver challenges Astro before running into the woods.

N/A Please vote, comment and enjoy ✨😊