Chapter 3

Sierra

The pain is so much, I black out and don't feel anything else. I wake to beeping noises and a bright hospital room.  I go to sit up but a hand keeps me from moving. 

"Just lay there you're safe, I've brought you to my pack doctor" I turn to look into the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes. 

"Thank you" I croak. 

He nods and I can't help but stare at his chiselled face. 

"Can I ask what pack you came from?" he asks 

"Green Forest pack" I reply he tilts his head and looks at me.

"Running away or do you have reason to leave?" 

"Phone?" I ask instead. 

He hands me my phone and I unlock it and pass it to him with the video open. He tilts his head but plays it. I watch him as his knuckles go white and a very angry growl rumbles in his chest. He looks back at me and his wolf is present. 

"I had rejected him as my mate, because of the two pregnant she-wolves he brought back to the pack" I whisper. 

"I just needed to get away and let ourselves heal. I didn't know he got us pregnant until I was already on the road" I add at the mention of the pregnancy 

I touch my flat stomach. 

'It's gone' Silver says quietly 

'Probably for the best. I know we wouldn't have blamed them, but it would have been a reminder of what we had gone through' she adds.

I look over to the handsome stranger "thank you for saving us. I'm Sierra Knight and my wolf is Silver" I introduce us. 

The handsome stranger stands and takes my hand. The electric shocks that travel up my arm makes me gasp. 

"How?" is all I can say 

"The moon Goddess seems to have taken pity on us. My mate rejected me three years ago. Since then I've had dreams of a beautiful woman coming into my life and making it better. You" he explains. 

I tilt my head and look at his dark hair and tanned skin as well as his 6' 4" solid frame. "I dreamt of you too" I tell him smiling. 

"You haven't taken great care of yourself since you left your pack. Your family is worried about you. I have sent them texts telling them that you are alright and that you are now in my care. Your brother sent a rather puzzling text back saying 'great, I knew you'd meet soon. Take great care of her" he says. 

I smile before saying "my brother, gets glimpse's of the future. I get strong feelings of others wolves and can communicate with them even though we are not in the same pack. I can also help heal wolves as my brother can" I tell him. 

He runs his finger down my cheek taking a strand of hair and tucking it behind my ear. I shiver as the tingles can be felt with the skin on skin touch. 

"I am very pleased, that you fell into my arms Sierra. I am Lucas Masters. Alpha Masters" I gasp when I hear this. 

"Could you please help me sit up?" I ask and he pushes a button on a remote and the top of the bed lifts up. 

"Thank you, is it safe to talk here?" I ask looking around the small room. 

He raises his eyebrows but sniffs the air and then I see him link the pack. 

"Yes" he says looking at me. 

I clear my throat and he gives me a glass of water to sip.  

"The day before my 18th birthday my Dad called me into his den as he wanted to talk to me. He told me that when, I was born a seerer told my parents they had to leave their pack or I would be kidnapped and forced to mate with another and they would all be killed.