Chapter 17 (R)

Lucas

(just a little (R))

 "I still find it a little overwhelming being around so many" Sierra admits. 

"That is because you can feel each and everyone's energy clearly. Jesup can choose to tune it out. You and Silver are connected in away that doesn't allow you to filter out the energy. It also doesn't help that you can feel the hate, anger and negative energies more than the positive energies" her Mum says hugging her 

"You never showed me your mark?" her Mum suddenly remembers, pulling away from her.

Sierra quickly glances at her Dad before pulling her top away to let her mother see the mark.

"It's beautiful and so detailed" she breaths smiling. 

Sierra pulls her top back in place and her Mum shows us our rooms. Thankfully we are at the other end of the house from their room. 

Bi and Max have been shown to the guest rooms. 

"I can't believe they left it exactly as I left it?" Sierra says looking around her childhood room. 

"At least you have a double bed" I say sitting on it. 

"They have bought a new mattress as mine was a little old" she says sitting next to me. 

"I feel as though this has been a very long day" she yawns. 

I pull her up and lead her to the bathroom taking our bathroom bag with us. We brush our teeth and wash up before climbing into bed. I spoon her back and pull her into me. I growl low in her ear when she keeps shifting against me. 

"You've made me hard and wanting mate" I whisper in her ear. 

I take my member and part her legs enough for me to slip into her from behind. Sierra moans and pushes back into me. 

I slowly pull nearly all the way out before slowly pushing back in again. I keep this up until we are both breathless and sweaty. I move back just a little and thrust in again with the new angle I can go deeper. 

Sierra clamps a hand over her mouth to muffle her moans. I quicken the pace as I feel her walls gripping me. We both muffle our cries as we cum together. 

Once we have come down from our orgasms, I pull out of her and go to the bathroom to wash and get a damp cloth to wash her. 

"That was different" she murmurs. 

"Go to sleep love" I tell her kissing her forehead before tossing the cloth back into the sink. I climb into bed and she turns and snuggles into me her head on my shoulder and her arm around my waist.

 We wake up early and get ready for the day. We walk downstairs and into the kitchen hand in hand and find everyone already there. 

"Morning" we say together. 

Once breakfast is finished, we go into Dukes den and talk about the packs and the benefits of creating an alliance. Jesup and I agree that it would be beneficial to both packs and sign an agreement. 

We decide that it would be best for Sierra's family to come and stay with our pack. Jesup will leave his beta and Max is going to stay to help out with Gareth until his parents have returned. Then he will come back to help protect the pack. 

"We can train your warriors to be in touch more with their wolves. It helps stopping the issue of one trying to control the other. We have taught this to Jesup and Sierra. Sierra and Silver are so in tune with each other that they don't fight for control at all Sierra lets her come forward knowing that Silver is the best in that situation.