Chapter 15 (R)

Lucas

 I let Astro have full control as he jumps from the tub and sails over the porch to hit the ground running. They run and play for a bit until Astro jumps on her very excited. 

Silver shows him her neck and he mounts her. 'No, getting us pregnant Astro. So, no knotting'  Silver warns. 

 I take a rest in the back of Astro's mind, and let them get on with mating.  Astro makes sure he doesn't knot inside her.  Once they've finished, we run back to the house shifting when we reach the back porch.  

I help Sierra into the shower and we wash quickly before drying and getting into bed. Sierra is asleep before her head fully hits the pillow and I pull her to me before I let sleep take me.

 It's the day we set off to visit Sierra's family. We are in one car and the car in front has 5 warriors including Max as I've left Peter in charge of the pack.  We have started repairing and putting right what Alpha Stone neglected. 

"I'm looking forward to seeing my family again.  When I left a few months ago, it was hard to leave them behind" Sierra tells me. 

"I'm looking forward to meeting them too" I reply. 

"I hope we can make an alliance with them. It will make the packs more powerful and stronger" I add. 

"You'll like my brother, just don't scare his mate. She's been through somethings, that they were working on when I left" she explains. 

"If her mate is an Alpha, she will come through it stronger and better able to help the pack" I say.

"Did you notice that Piper and Nik have mated already?" Sierra asks

"I did, Max told me that he had to remind Nik to concentrate during training. Once Nik told him Piper was in heat, he let him go home knowing he would be useless. I imagine they couldn't fight their nature and mated. They couldn't keep their hands off each other this morning" I chuckle remembering how they ended up scoffing down their breakfast so fast and bolting out the dining room. 

 Their scents caused more wolves to leave the dining room, no doubt we will have a number of pregnancies reported" I joke 

"I enjoy watching new mates get to know each other" Sierra says. 

"I forgot that, during the 2 years that, I had to endure the creep banging everything" she adds sadly. 

"He's dead now and if he hadn't have done that, we wouldn't have met" I try and comfort her.

She leans over and kisses my cheek "I thank the moon Goddess every day for that" she leans on my shoulder and my chest swells at her words. 

"As do I,  Angel as do I" I tell her. 

We stop and check into the hotel we booked for the night. 

"I need to go and workout for a bit in the gym want to join me?" Sierra says as she pulls out some shorts and a tank top from her bag. 

"Sure, just let me check in with Peter and I'll be all yours" I promise. 

 As she changes, I call Peter and check everything is okay. I then quickly pull on some shorts and we go down to the gym. We find a couple of the warriors there as well. 

Sierra starts to stretch out and warm up. The gym is large and modern with a space left empty for people who want to do mat work. There are TV's placed around the room with music coming from the built-in speakers. 

We start on the treadmill and run for 20 mins. The music changes as we slow down and stop. I walk to the weights while Sierra moves to the clear area. There is only the four of us here as she starts to dance. I sit on a bench lifting weights while my eyes are watching her spin, jump and move to the beat of the music.